Abandoned - Indie horror game or KOJIMA?

Broker

Just watched a Vid about all this. Some really compelling evidence for this being Silent Hills......

Blue Box Game Studios........all Playstation games come in blue boxes, so, er, yeah.......

The director of the studios was once involved in making a fitness app that was listed on the store as a Personal Trainer app.......P.T.

Smoking gun right there!

2 minutes ago, RubberJohnny said:

I dunno, on the line from Moby Dick Productions to Never Be Game Over, this feels closer to that weird ResetERA Silent Hill thread, which is mostly Playstation fanboys convinced there's a secret project, coming up with fake leaks and then immediately backing down when pinned down on it (because you can be banned over there for fake leaks), which has been going on for three years now in it's own weird corner.

What's funny is that Death Stranding had basically all the same themes as Metal Gear - the non-violence/avoidance of killing, the anti-nuke message - because they're themes Kojima is interested in, but a big chunk of people didn't care because the game didn't have enough shooting and wasn't the franchise that they had nostalgia for.

Right, people seem to have conflated the Phantom Pain business and the Team Real business.

Phantom Pain was a knowingly terrible cover-up where the “development team” were spending all their time at the Konami party, the trailer featured a Fox Engine logo, and there was a joke interview with a “director” whose name was a nonsense anagram of Kojima’s wearing bandages. There was no elaborate ARG - it was basically a coy joke.

Team Real was some of the same sort of Pepe Silvia madness we see in this thread, convinced that the game’s director was a photorealistic CGI construct. The same people also thought that a head transplant doctor was part of the marketing campaign. This was based on a bunch of tenuous internet detective stuff. None of it turned out to be true.

We’re definitely looking at a repeat of the second one, not the first. This is serious Qanon trash.

Oh my god......

Look what happens if you take the word ABANDONED and rearrange the letters and replace them with other letters......

SILENT HILLS. 

I’ve tried this a few times and also got APE ESCAPE, RIDGE RACER and QWERTYBANJOFLANGE. You heard it here first!

34 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

He's a good un because he correctly says *couldn't* care less. All the could care less people are worse than Hitler

Probably a good thing for someone that depends on writing for a living.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Hey @Broker have you seen this interview: https://gamer.nl/artikelen/interview/ps5-game-abandoned-is-heel-anders-dan-resident-evil/

of course you know I'm Dutch and awesome, but more than that check this out:

He says his studio was founded in the city of Leiden and that's still where they currently are.

Now, I happen to live in Leiden. It's a small city, mostly famous for kicking Spanish ass and having an University. If you can find an address for me, I can totally drop by their studios and see what it looks like! Leiden is small like I said, wherever they are is a short bike ride away if not within walking distance

Ga noten.

https://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/product-kiezen/?kvknummer=638974660000

THE PLOT THICKENS

'Abandon' comes from the French 'bandeau' and that means:

definition of bandeau

bandeau, bandeaus, bandeaux - n.

- a headband

- an undergarment worn by women to support their breasts 

Headband is what Solid Snake wears! And the other thing, well, Kojima amirite

Jason Schreier is OUT:

This is all pure confirmation bias, like when people were serious arguing that Konami were willing to pretend to sack Kojima and make themselves look like absolute twats in the process, so that he could make a fake game for one of their rivals as a kind of very lengthy and expensive advertising campaign for a Metal Gear Solid game.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Yes.

Update: I just told my wife I'll be out for a bit and told her the short version of the conspiracy. She looked at me and asked where it was. "Oh that's right next to that one supermarket!" and she just gave a shopping list.

itshappening.gif

From Google Maps Streetview

spacer.png

Other side of the street: 

spacer.png

Please don’t get arrested sneaking around some random building that WE ALL KNOW ISN’T A GAME STUDIO. Though I’m sure Reddit and Resetera would love that :lol:

2 minutes ago, Broker said:

Please don’t get arrested sneaking around some random building that WE ALL KNOW ISN’T A GAME STUDIO. Though I’m sure Reddit and Resetera would love that :lol:

But, but, there seems to be a couple of blue boxes in the storage room next to the pizza/ice cream joint in the 2nd picture above.....

Just now, Rayn said:

But, but, there seems to be a couple of blue boxes in the storage room next to the pizza/ice cream joint in the 2nd picture above.....

Behind that snackbar (as we call them here, that's an actual Dutch word) is the supermarket

3 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Behind that snackbar (as we call them here, that's an actual Dutch word) is the supermarket

You know 'snackbar' is also a Japanese word, right? RIGHT!?

2 minutes ago, Cyhwuhx said:

You know 'snackbar' is also a Japanese word, right? RIGHT!?

I've actually been to a few snakku when I lived in Japan and true story: had an affair with a very pretty mama san who ran the place together with her husband. I was 25, so very irresponsible and an idiot

14 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Yes.

Update: I just told my wife I'll be out for a bit and told her the short version of the conspiracy. She looked at me and asked where it was. "Oh that's right next to that one supermarket!" and she just gave a shopping list.

itshappening.gif

If I served my wife such a conspiracy theory she'd probably ask me to not leave the house....

Just now, Mr. Gerbik said:

I've actually been to snakku when I lived in Japan and true story: had an affair with a very pretty mama san who ran the place together with her husband. I was 25, so very irresponsible and an idiot

This is literally the backstory of a Hideo Kojima game. Are we actually Kojima characters? Is this even real?

I don’t want Hideo Kojima to write me but the evidence (long expository speeches, terrible logic) is mounting.

Just now, Alex W. said:

This is literally the backstory of a Hideo Kojima game. Are we actually Kojima characters? Is this even real?

I don’t want Hideo Kojima to write me but the evidence (long expository speeches, terrible logic) is mounting.

BROTHEEEEEERRRRRR

3 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

I've actually been to a few snakku when I lived in Japan and true story: had an affair with a very pretty mama san who ran the place together with her husband. I was 25, so very irresponsible and an idiot

ええええ~!