IGNORED

Zelda 35th Anniversary Game & Watch. Available to pre-order.

Mr Do 71

5 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Should give SS another chance! I used motion and i really enjoyed that game - for 95% of the game the motion was fine. Actually wouldn't have minded another motion Zelda like that.. well maybe with refined controls. 

Indeed it was.. think there was one section that really frustrated me but got past it eventually... looking back mostly enjoyed the game.

• 1 month later...

VISA Europe is now owned by Americans and the legislation capping max fees went with Brexit, so obviously VISA is taking the piss and has hiked their fees five fold.

Amazon of all companies have said enough is enough and now refuse to take VISA credit cards (debit cards are still usable).

20 minutes ago, phillv85 said:

VISA Europe is now owned by Americans and the legislation capping max fees went with Brexit, so obviously VISA is taking the piss and has hiked their fees five fold.

Amazon of all companies have said enough is enough and now refuse to take VISA credit cards (debit cards are still usable).

Only in the UK and not the EU I assume?