IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5

Mr Do 71

19 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

As someone earlier put - using the 2019 Vantage counts for that particular bugged accolade

They did, because I was going to tell @Girth Certificatethat someone had suggested that, but when I looked it up it was @Girth Certificatehimself. So either his memory’s gone or he came back from the future to post the solution. Or it’s a different accolade. But I prefer the middle explanation.

41 minutes ago, TehStu said:

Yeah, I like it. I hope everyone joins me in the stock D class for slow pokes and lols. 

That's the spirit. I love trying out incremental class numbers to feel the subtle differences between cars. The fast guys can have all their cars tuned with AWD and have them all drive the same.

16 hours ago, Jammy said:

Has anyone else’s speed cameras and drift sections stopped functioning today ? Or have they fixed it so they don’t trigger when you’re driving to an unrelated mission ?

PS - have applied to join the club.

I had that happen last week.  You need to quit game from fast resume and restart, and it will be sorted.

58 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

The Ferrari F40 Barn Find finally unlocked, about two weeks after I found it.

Is the F40 the most special car ever? I'm struggling to think of anything that can rival it.

Maybe the 250 GTO.  This silver version is the most expensive car ever at auction and other 250 GTOs are right up there too

image.png.d0b1262f3d992031a133d02f056e6005.png

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Is the F40 the most special car ever? I'm struggling to think of anything that can rival it.

I love that F40. Instead of it hitting the rev limiter in a split second and requiring almost F1 constant shifting, it has these lovely long gears where you get to enjoy the engine note for longer. Also, it slides beautifully.

4 hours ago, Meers said:

Ferrari 250 GTO.

I mean, depends if we are talking road-legal here :) - if so than the F40 and 250GTO are almost impossible to top for me. If we aren't, then...

1970_Porsche_917K_1107_MH-1200x662.jpg

Although there is a road-legal version out there. A car so born out of utter madness that Porsche seemingly scared themselves and went back to building cars that looked and sounded almost entirely identical to each other afterwards.

3 hours ago, Minion said:

You guys tuning the F40 or running it stock? I've not spent much time in it I think I'll give it a go.

I run everything stock, as nature intended. Probably partially why I can't beat the better difficulty levels.

edit - actually, that's a fib. There's one very specific Lambo I upgraded, as I wanted an AWD rocket.

6 minutes ago, TehStu said:

I run everything stock, as nature intended. Probably partially why I can't beat the better difficulty levels.

edit - actually, that's a fib. There's one very specific Lambo I upgraded, as I wanted an AWD rocket.

Yeah that's how I intended to play to begin with but now I'm enjoying a variety of tunes after finding this post on reddit that names a lot of tuners and how to find them, I'm really liking Nalak28's tunes the best:

Spoiler

Detailed list of genuinely good tuners (and cars to use to follow their creative hubs)

Tune

Hello everyone, I am ESV Mars! I am a top player and tuner in Forza Horizon and I wanted to create a list of tuners who are actually good at tuning. I see a lot of mis leading posts mentioning tuners who generally aren't as good as they are claimed to be, so i wanted to make a post with a large list of tuners that are. Everyone on this list is an acclaimed tuner, and they all make tunes that are fast and tuned correctly. I hope this will help a lot of you out, and also steer you clear of tuners that have no idea what they are doing, but for some reason have a reputation for having 'good tunes'. I have also including an example car for each tuner so that finding their creative hubs and following them is a lot easier for you, just get in the example car, search their gamertag up in the tuning section and you will be able to follow their creator hubs. Enjoy!

ESV Mars - example car: Nissan Skyline r34

Nalak28 - example car: Mosler MT900s

ESV Suimin - example car: Mitsubishi GTO

OnlyNaps - example car: Ferrari Enzo

VNX CODCAOS - example car: McLaren f1gt

Greddy295 - example car: Ford gt40 mk2

Nyasmowisher - example car: Koenigsegg CCGT

Rexazr, - example car: McLaren F1

SakuraMxSPD, - example car: Jaguar XJR-15

Rocklxd, - example car: Mercedes X Class 2018

SeeYeahBoss, - example car: Maserati MC12 Corsa

Buntaaaaaa, - example car: Koenigsegg CC8S

Vital Reaper X - example car: Lotus Elise GT1

EXR Koarsse - example car: Dodge Viper 08

Coach Lbn - example car: Pagani Zonda C

ESV Barcode, - example car: Ferrari F40c

OlssonR, - example car: Porsche 911 GT1 1998

Steer W Toes, - example car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A

ThankfulBard261, - example car: Corvette C8 2020

TopTierRamen, - example car: Porsche Cayman GT4

Zertraline - example car: Ferrari 488 gtb

ESV Raiden - example car: McLaren F1

WIL Hydra - example car: Ferrari f50gt

Danx986399 - example car: Nissan r390

GoodReiShun - example car: Nissan Skyline r32

ESV Eclipse - example car: McLaren 570s

Hlundh - example car: Apollo IE Welcome Pack

JumpyArdvarkITA - example car: Honda S2000 2009

EXR Garmite - example car: Jeep Trailcat

Skyinfin - example car: Porsche 911 Carerra s 2019

N7 Matsura - example car: Ferrari 458s

GreetedDust8 - example car: Lambo Diablo GTR

Yeetlur - example car: Subaru Impreza 2004

Dzevox (for dirt) - example car: Hoonigan RS200

KapienPL (for dirt) - example car: Lola Penske 1969

Cast Haste (for dirt) - example car: Mazda MX-5 2016~

Ash46Desync (for dirt) - example car: Ford Super Duty F-450

Saeenu (for seasonals) - example car: Ford Bronco 2021

How do I join the forum club? I've been playing this pretty much exclusively since launch. Not bad for someone that doesn't really do racing games, but this one's got a good hook. I've been mostly concentrating on the seasonal challenges - mostly because I'm bad enough that it takes all week to complete them - but wouldn't mind getting some practice in with real people to master the art of cornering, etc.

22 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Even when it was new the F40 was only the second best supercar around…

B6E3DADF-2827-45F7-86F8-06E52753FBB1.jpeg.e89fa00783a30e4c09631f24456e3d79.jpeg