IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5

Mr Do 71

15 minutes ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

Anyone still having big issues staying connected to servers in the free mode? As in just doing your single player stuff but connected to the servers 

It's disconnecting constantly for me. I put it into Solo mode which meant loads of Drivatars getting in the way on the drag strip so I'm hoping they fix it soon. 

Some exciting club news!

We have only 36 members so far, but we are ranked at 254 out of 13,457 with 481,000 accolade points  

The top club is a group called R4SPEED who have only 10 members, but have amassed 4.3 billion (BILLION!) accolade points in what, 25 hours?

I think there could perhaps be shenanigans involved there somewhere 🤔

I think you can ignore that message. We managed a good multiple hour session last night where it was far more stable and kept the convoy together better than it ever has in FH4. It seems to display the disconnect message a lot between races events entering menus. Then it just works. I might be talking shite though.

3 hours ago, FatOldGeek said:

Are people playing this in 30 or 60fps?

After watching the DF video, I thought I’d try 30 but it looks really strange to me. It’s really subtle and difficult to explain but the road side detail seems to almost go into slow motion. Dunno if it’s some kind of bug or eyes are sensitive to it in odd way but it’s very off putting. 

Edit - Have joined the club btw. 

There's really intense post processing on the quality mode, which looks amazing, but I prefer the 60fps. Still looks great.

9 minutes ago, multi said:

Some exciting club news!

We have only 36 members so far, but we are ranked at 254 out of 13,457 with 481,000 accolade points  

The top club is a group called R4SPEED who have only 10 members, but have amassed 4.3 billion (BILLION!) accolade points in what, 25 hours?

I think there could perhaps be shenanigans involved there somewhere 🤔

I think I have about 250000 of those points. 😅

Been playing the game nonstop the last couple days. Currently at lvl 83.

I'm just going from race to race quickly. I have bought the house that enables you to fast travel to any road on the map. 

This is one of those games that when I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it. Have only stopped today because I'm watching my granddaughter. She better go for a nap soon!

I have played hundreds of driving games and put in thousands if not 10s of thousands of hours and I have to say this isn't just the best driving game I have ever played but one of the best games I have ever played. 

29 minutes ago, Ry said:

I think I have about 250000 of those points. 😅

Been playing the game nonstop the last couple days. Currently at lvl 83.

I'm just going from race to race quickly. I have bought the house that enables you to fast travel to any road on the map. 

This is one of those games that when I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it. Have only stopped today because I'm watching my granddaughter. She better go for a nap soon!

I have played hundreds of driving games and put in thousands if not 10s of thousands of hours and I have to say this isn't just the best driving game I have ever played but one of the best games I have ever played. 

where’s the house?

and where is the accolade grid view?!

moved onto pc for that turn everything up >60fps action. It does lose the bullshot 30fps trailer feel of series x quality mode though, which does have a distinct wow factor.

33 minutes ago, Vimster said:

Do I have to get invited to the group? My tag is Cobblers99.

Someone has probably invited you by now, but if not you can find the club and ask for an invite, or someone can invite you if you are on their friend list.

edit: @Hardbattlejust sent you an invite :) 

1 hour ago, footle said:

where’s the house?

and where is the accolade grid view?!

moved onto pc for that turn everything up >60fps action. It does lose the bullshot 30fps trailer feel of series x quality mode though, which does have a distinct wow factor.

Cant posts pic right now but it's on the coast at the West. Theres two houses. The one I mean is further south.

You still need to pay for fast travel though. * Smashing the boards giv s you a discount 

1 hour ago, LowCostMonkey said:

There are moments in this game, when exploring the temples for example, where I just want to stop the car, press Y to exit the car and explore it on foot, go climbing and exploring, collecting hidden items and maybe even double pistol shooting some baddies.

I wasn't the only one then... 

2 minutes ago, Vimster said:

Not the best driver but difficulty is weird. On Average I'll come 8th or 9th, but Novice is so easy it feels like you're the  only competitor.

Yeah, I'm usually pissing Highly Skilled to the point of switching to Pro, but right now I'm struggling and dropped to Above Average.

I've not done the usual thing of changing the controller settings, because I'm finding drifting - my Achilles heel - much, much easier. 

I’m completely addicted to this already but I’m still baffled by the menus, the different categories of things to do, and the apparently infinite number of icons it throws all over the map. But I think I’m probably ok just ignoring everything I don’t understand.

Although if someone could explain the Festival Playlist and how I do anything on it I’d be grateful. I seem to have done one part of one challenge already but I can’t seem to even select any of the others.