Forza Horizon 5

Mr Do 71

1 minute ago, HarryBizzle said:

It’s great. I was playing about with the Taycan as well. It’s a bit soulless, but that acceleration trivialises the speed traps I’ve tried it on. 

Yeah that's a beast too, I had 2 so gave one away at a barn. 

1 hour ago, ryodi said:

Did anyone get all of the gift cars for playing the previous games? I only go the 2018 Senna from FH4 when I've played all of them. 

For me it didn't unlock them immediately.  A few hours in but nothing specific seemed to trigger it so I think it is a case of being patient as the servers cross reference everything. 

35 minutes ago, Plissken said:

For me it didn't unlock them immediately.  A few hours in but nothing specific seemed to trigger it so I think it is a case of being patient as the servers cross reference everything. 

Thanks. They unlocked for me after I quit and reloaded the game. I didn't get the Forza 5 gift car despite owning it, probably because I did one race and lost interest immediately.  Initial thoughts so far:

- Mexico is gorgeous and reminds me a lot of how colourful FH3 in Australia was, it's a definite step up from the boring UK of FH4.

- This is my first Series S game after my XBox One died and it's amazing how quick the load times are. I no longer need to browse the forum when I'm waiting for races to load. 

- Playing in performance mode there is some pop up and the game looks similar graphics wise to FH4 but its incredibly smooth. FH4 stuttered occasionally on the One but I haven't seen it happen at all so far. 

- The game is so bright and it feels like a festival is going on, something the series has been missing since the original game. 

For newcomers to Forza, reminder that there's a Xbox and Windows 10/11 app that you can open weekly to get free credits in essentially all Forza games, depending on your overall Forza rank (obtained by playing the games more). It's still a bit broken, but doesn't fail to give me 250k across all the games each week, for my level.

Think it resets on a Thursday or Friday.

51 minutes ago, multi said:

Ok back from the pub, feeling a bit refreshed.

I think I've sent invitsh to er eberyone who ashed. If you haven't got one let me know and I'll add youb as shoon as I can 

🍻

burp🍺

Add gingerism please. I’ll be on from Tuesday. Can’t wait.

I've set the club to be "free to join" for now, so I think anyone can just rock up now and get in.

I'll leave it like that for a bit, then I'll turn it back off so we don't end up full of people not like us. Didn't realize there was so much admin involved with this club stuff.

Anyway, we are up and running now, and we are thee High Rllmukers and we are know around Mexico as the [MUK]. So that's cool then.

If anyone can think of a better name or tag, let me know please.

28 minutes ago, TehStu said:

For newcomers to Forza, reminder that there's a Xbox and Windows 10/11 app that you can open weekly to get free credits in essentially all Forza games, depending on your overall Forza rank (obtained by playing the games more). It's still a bit broken, but doesn't fail to give me 250k across all the games each week, for my level.

Think it resets on a Thursday or Friday.

Thanks for that Stu. It's called Forza hub and just told me it's sent me a car and 500k credits. Now I have enough to buy the house I want.

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! playground are fucking wizards! that OG Bone! :blink: damn! talk about last hurrah for the hardware!!! cant wait to see what they pull out the XsX in 4 years! ...also, id really love to see this engine used for a game on foot! (is that fable one going to use it?)

44 minutes ago, SeanR said:

yeah, no. That's a one S.

well, if you want to be pedantic about it, then there is NO absolutely utterly original "og bone" footage init! as it seems DF only have a one s...

they do however show that playground had a testing ground which shows all version of the game on xbox running at the same time complete with an OG xbone where it still runs at "locked" (barring absolute screen filling alpha effects) at 30fps...

i mean, you haven't been able to buy an "og xbone" for 5 years...