IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5

Mr Do 71

3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Just over a week to go before a whole bunch of graphics nerd chat.  I can't wait.

I don't think the Series X vs S, Bone vs MegaBone and quality vs performance chat will be that bad.

I've played every Horizon game over the last year and a half. The embarrassing shit has always been there. 

If anything they feel more restrained in their presentation now, whereas the first has a load of fuck-awful narrative cutscenes with rad DJs and girls in hotpants walking past the camera in every other shot. 

I liked the Star Showdowns against Darius Flynt and friends in the original Horizon games, they added a bit of personality and made it feel like an actual festival was going on. Since then the games have felt kind of empty with just the cars existing in the world. I suppose your friends Drivatars were supposed to replicate that but it isn’t the same.

What's the general consensus regarding the road guide lines? Leave them on, just for corners or turn them off completely. 

Since they are on automatically I tend to keep them on but I've never really liked it. It ends up feeling like I'm just playing a game of follow the lines and break here rather than actually racing. 

3 hours ago, Girth Certificate said:

all I want:

When you finish a race going sideways over the line it doesn't then jump to a wee video of your car tearing off forwards like normal.

A sticklebricks expansion

An apology for leaving Greyfriars Bobby out of #4

Add to that the fireworks just before you cross the line, made for cool photos. 

Before I get the premium add on, there's definitely no ultimate physical edition this time round right? and the premium has everything that would be in the ultimate edition with DLC and car packs and all that jazz?

25 minutes ago, SMD said:

Before I get the premium add on, there's definitely no ultimate physical edition this time round right? and the premium has everything that would be in the ultimate edition with DLC and car packs and all that jazz?

Looking at GAME’s website, there isnt a physical Ultimate edition. So that add-on should include everything.

59 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

You mean play it next Friday. I’ve bought the Premium Add-On for £25.00 after using some of my Microsoft Points for £10 off. 

Yeah, next weekend event. Does the premium add on unlock the game pass one for early access?