IGNORED

Planet of Lana | Xbox & PC 2022

Mr Do 71

A planet that used to be a place of undisturbed balance between human, nature and animal has now become something else entirely.

The disharmony that had been in the making for hundreds of years has finally arrived in the form of a faceless army. But this is not a story about war.

This is a story about a vibrant, beautiful planet –and the journey to keep it that way.

Planet of Lana is a cinematic puzzle adventure coming to Xbox & PC in 2022.

F071EC78-DB87-45C4-A0FB-48CBAFA73724.thumb.jpeg.18bc35e1ca525236f0e1fb133239970d.jpeg

8F851C24-AF85-4694-B3BA-B284BA52F408.thumb.jpeg.1c3a09d5bc2d660ecd5b9721f9159fc5.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Love this!

Between this, Somerville and Playdead's untitled sci-fi game I have a lot to look forward as a sci-fi fan.

Edit: Ha, I see I said something similar last time.

Yep, I'll be having some of that, although that cat thing is definitely going to turn into some horrific monster at some point.

It's a shame we haven't got a release date yet beyond 'this year", and didn't notice any mention of Game Pass in that trailer - wasn't this originally pegged for Game Pass?