E3 2021 | Nintendo | June 15th - 17:00 BST

Robo_1

3 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Literally bought it this week! Had it for the WiiU but sold it before Switch launched and just really missed the game. Kept holding out hoping it would drop in price but it never did, bought it for $80 in the end. That's crazy right? 46 pound sterling for a game that came out 7 years ago in 2014.

It certainly is, when it's been under £35 quite a lot lately in the UK.

40 minutes ago, Robo_1 said:

They have to talk about Bayonetta 3 don't they... don't they?!?!?!?!

Won't happen unless it's getting a release in the second half of the year. I reckon Shin Megami Tensei V will be shown because it's out in November but Bayonetta will be held back until the TGA's. Bayonetta 2, 3 and the collection have all been shown at The Game Awards in the past. 

I'd settle for seeing just one out of any of this:

Fire Emblem (remake or something new)

Bayonetta 3

Metroid (2D or Prime)

BOTW2

New Mario (2D or 3D) 

F-zero

Or finally some kind of genuinely exciting curveball. Either a new IP or something I wasn't expecting.

Just one.

Gameplay footage, not a CGI trailer or teaser.

Just one actual thing.

4 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I don’t really get why people want to watch other people watching these things live. Having someone talk over stuff you’re trying to pay attention to is annoying.

Yeah, the live talking over is always weird, but if there’s a YouTuber I particularly like then I’ll skim through for their reactions to certain things afterwards, as a few YouTubers have interesting takes and insights. (e.g Vaati and Elden Ring, Maximilian and FFVII.)

Since I was a victim of the New Nintendo Switch conspiracy, I think I'll have to temper my expectations and say that we get a trailer for BOTW2 that shows off gameplay and gives us a release date of Summer 2022. If that isn't "one last thing" in the trailer, I say we either get Mario Kart 9 or Pikmin 4 for Winter 2022. Mario Kart 9 has probably been in development for the better half of a decade, and I'm optimistic that someone at Nintendo finally found Pikmin 4's source code in a desk drawer somewhere. 

41 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I don’t really get why people want to watch other people watching these things live. Having someone talk over stuff you’re trying to pay attention to is annoying.

By accident because Youtube sometimes hides the real stream? :ph34r:

Just now, LaveDisco said:

Considering how brutal the reaction was to Microsoft’s show, Nintendo are going to get ripped apart tonight. 

please understand

WTF Microsoft's stream was great fun, they had The Outer World 2!

2 hours ago, HarMGM said:

I don't get people who think Nintendo is going to give of an extended look at stuff like Mario Golf. That's a game they're launching within 10 days and are already airing commercials for. The game is as ready as any. Skyward Sword I can see if they want to show off some more features.

Have you ever watched a Nintendo Direct?