E32021 | Guerilla Showcase Part 2 NOW ON

Robo_1

Vokabulantis looks great. The bit where the stream just broke for a bit, less so! Particularly as they haven't made up for the lost minute.

(feel a bit weird carrying on the conversation in here as, well, nobody else is, but this (far more interesting event) is technically part of the same stream, and there's no dedicated Day of the Devs thread, so...)

A slow show with a lot of filler. But overall there were some things I’m pretty hyped about. 

Metal Slug Tactics looks absolutely incredible, it’s literally a dream game for me, blending a franchise I absolutely love with a genre I adore. 

Death Stranding Director’s Cut was a pleasant surprise, I wasn’t going to be able to play it as anything demanding makes my PS4 sound like a hoover, so I was waiting to play this on PS5 anyway. Glad I haven’t already paid for it.

Free Guy looked amusing enough. I like Ryan Reynolds so I’ll give that a look.

Solar Ash looks lovely. Another one for the list of reasons to buy a PS5 at some point. 

The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes should be good. I really enjoyed the first two and so I’m happy to see the third one coming soon.

Planet of Lana was utterly gorgeous. Probably the most exciting thing there that wasn’t a FromSoftware game. 

Tunic still looks beautiful. Excited to try out the demo.

Elden Ring OOOOH ELDEN RING

I sincerely recommend that anyone who tuned out after the main show goes back and watches the 70 minutes of Day of the Devs that followed; a solid 90% hit-rate there, some really great looking games. Axiom Verge 2, Toem, Vokabulantis, Road 96, The Wandering Village, Unbeatable, Behind the Frame, Elec Head, Moonglow Bay and Despelote all looked fab, lovely to see them getting more attention.

31 minutes ago, Wiper said:

Genuinely recommend that anyone who tuned out after the main show goes back and watches the 70 minutes of Day of the Devs that followed; a solid 90% hit-rate there, some really great looking games. Axiom Verge 2, Toem, Vokabulantis, Road 96, The Wandering Village, Unbeatable, Behind the Frame, Elec Head, Moonglow Bay and Despelote all looked fab, lovely to see them getting more attention.

This has the tail end of the Gamefest Show but the Day of the Devs starts at 26 mins in