Nintendo Switch OLED - you've pre-ordered one but do you really want it ?

Gotters

1 hour ago, Dudley said:

The forum that claimed "Wii U" and "Xbox Series X" wasn't confusing apparently can't handle "New Nintendo Switch".

I claimed both of them were confusing and I was right.

1 hour ago, Dudley said:

The forum that claimed "Wii U" and "Xbox Series X" wasn't confusing apparently can't handle "New Nintendo Switch".

The eBay listings will be a nightmare. People selling used New Nintendo Switches as new, new Nintendo Switches as New Nintendo Switches…

I wonder what the next 48 hours look like if Nintendo really has cancelled the announcement to stifle leaks. Tomorrow’s event is a purely software show right? A shorter than expected presentation with some suspiciously good-looking Zelda and blank spaces where a second logo could’ve gone?

Nintendo have done the pre-recorded gubbins for a while now. This morning they could shuffle a Japanese executive into The Bland Board Room with a Toadstool plush in the blurred background to film them reading an autocue for two minutes, then show the pre-rendered "here's a camera womming around a new console" trailer, and stuff it into the beginning of the show.

Done.

I'd love a bit of troll announcing - "Nintendo Switch Pro" fades in and the camera zooms towards it achingly slowly then holds..., holds..., holds..., just as you're starting to think the presentation is broken the words "Controller 2" fade in below it and they've won the internet.

1 hour ago, Nobuo's Organ said:

I'd love a bit of troll announcing - "Nintendo Switch Pro" fades in and the camera zooms towards it achingly slowly then holds..., holds..., holds..., just as you're starting to think the presentation is broken the words "Controller 2" fade in below it and they've won the internet.

That would literally be brilliant, I'd fucking laugh all day  :)

• Gotters changed the title to Nintendo Switch OLED - you've pre-ordered one but do you really want it ?