Jump to content

Nintendo Switch OLED - you've pre-ordered one but do you really want it ?


Gotters
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Alex W. said:

If the Nintendo Direct is on the 15th then surely they’ll either announce it tomorrow or it’s not happening. All the “announce it before E3 to give people space to announce games” business makes no sense if it’s five minutes before the show.


Nintendo direct to be a 30minute unveiling of a new Smash character; Bubsy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Strafe said:

How many pages will this thread get to before Switch Pro is announced.

 

I reckon 14. I believe.


According to a 4chan source, it’s 16.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, deKay said:

Christ. I think I'm losing it. I genuinely just got excited momentarily as I thought about tonight's Switch Pro announcement before remembering I made the fucking thing up.

Hold on deKay, are you saying the worldwide rumours about the switch pro are down to you?

 

ps - love your podcast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Strafe said:

How many pages will this thread get to before Switch Pro is announced.

 

I reckon 14. I believe.


Please stop posting everyone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, sandman said:

Hold on deKay, are you saying the worldwide rumours about the switch pro are down to you?

 

ps - love your podcast. 

 

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

 

ps - thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I heard from Twitter last night that it's already been released and you're all fake, trying to convince me it's not real!

 

:omg:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deKay said:

Current rumour (made up by me just now), is 9pm tonight. There's a Mini Switch Hardware Direct.

 

Yeah, but it seems that is New York time (where the presentation is being held) so a bloody inconvenient 2am for us mere mortals on BST. 

 

Still, I'm hyped so I've set my alarm. Hope it is worth it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(On a more serious note, I don't want a powerhouse Switch but a version that's just a teeny tad more powerful so that it looks sharper on a modern 4k telly.

 

But most of all, a Switch Pro that's a tad more powerful will presumably run Switch games better. Vanilla Switch can't cope with Bowser's Fury or Hyrule Warriors for example - if I can throw money at the problem by buying a Switch Pro that runs Switch games with a solid framerate, then I'll buy it at a high price!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, deKay said:

Current rumour (made up by me just now), is 9pm tonight. There's a Mini Switch Hardware Direct.

A Mini Switch and the Switch Pro!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

(On a more serious note, I don't want a powerhouse Switch but a version that's just a teeny tad more powerful so that it looks sharper on a modern 4k telly.

 

But most of all, a Switch Pro that's a tad more powerful will presumably run Switch games better. Vanilla Switch can't cope with Bowser's Fury or Hyrule Warriors for example - if I can throw money at the problem by buying a Switch Pro that runs Switch games with a solid framerate, then I'll buy it at a high price!)

 

Yeah, for me a bit more power to run games smoothly and perhaps have a go at 4K would be nice but frankly I'd also like a bigger screen on the Switch. There is so much bezel you could keep the more factor the same and just put a bigger screen there which would be nice for playing on the go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eighthours said:

Who's wrong about gaming stuff the most on this forum? Let's get them to come in here and say that there will definitely be no Switch Hardware Direct in the next couple of days.


I am very confident that it’s not going to happen for the foreseeable future. With less than one week until the Direct, and the attention-grabbing WWDC out of the way, and the Japanese time zone, it should have been announced this morning at the latest.

 

Maybe in the summer.

 

Wait how the fuck did it get to be June already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gotters changed the title to Nintendo Switch OLED - you've pre-ordered one but do you really want it ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.