Jump to content

Nintendo Switch OLED - who needs 4k, dat screen


Gotters
 Share

Recommended Posts

Has anyone traded their old switch into Game, how do they handle the transfer?

 

Actually, what is the transfer process? Do I need to have both switches together? I’ve no animal crossing island. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chooch said:

Has anyone traded their old switch into Game, how do they handle the transfer?

 

Actually, what is the transfer process? Do I need to have both switches together? I’ve no animal crossing island. 


You need both to transfer, unless you have cloud saves for everything (some games like Pokémon don’t support it).

 

You have to redownload all the games in any case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, deKay said:


You need both to transfer, unless you have cloud saves for everything (some games like Pokémon don’t support it).

 

You have to redownload all the games in any case.

I’d like to spend the least amount of time possible in Game. If I’ve cloud saves (which I should I pay for online) with no Pokémon or Animal Crossing I don’t really need both machines together?

 

Why can’t I just move my SD card delays 3DS guide style :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went into Game today to see what they had by way of deals.

 

It wasn't a nice experience. 


It also took me a good five minutes trying to find the sodding Switch section. It constantly amazes me how shite their selection of games is considering that the console is so popular. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Chooch said:

I’d like to spend the least amount of time possible in Game. If I’ve cloud saves (which I should I pay for online) with no Pokémon or Animal Crossing I don’t really need both machines together?

 

Not 100% sure but no, you shouldn't. You may need to deactivate/dissociate your old one from your Nintendo account before you get rid of it, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.