IGNORED

Nintendo Switch OLED - who needs 4k, dat screen

Gotters

8 minutes ago, Fallows said:

European Nintendo stores still say "Coming 08/20/21". Bollocks. 😕

https://www.nintendo.de/Nintendo-Switch-Familie/Nintendo-Switch-OLED-Modell/Nintendo-Switch-OLED-Modell-2000984.html

I can preorder on Amazon, but €450 sounds a bit expensive.

What’s the price in Euroland? Cool Blue had stock yesterday but wanted €400. I assume they added €50 over the price of everyone else?

4 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

What’s the price in Euroland? Cool Blue had stock yesterday but wanted €400. I assume they added €50 over the price of everyone else?

Fuck knows. I give up. I have a new car to save up for anyway. I'll get one after that.

22 minutes ago, grungekid said:

Wtf is going on!!! Nintendo have now charged me another £293!!!! So theyve charged me the 309.99 for a switch oled and now an extra £293. Wtf!

Shit that’s not good, hope they sort it - have you received it yet? 

27 minutes ago, grungekid said:

Wtf is going on!!! Nintendo have now charged me another £293!!!! So theyve charged me the 309.99 for a switch oled and now an extra £293. Wtf!

Urgh. I guess the £293 is the correct amount (plus the £66ish they’ve already charged you)?

11 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Shit that’s not good, hope they sort it - have you received it yet? 

No not yet, I don't imagine I'll receive it now before next week so I'll just have to stare at the case and metroid dread over the weekend longingly 😂

12 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

Any chance of me rocking into Game in the town centre and being able to pick up one of these on my way home from work? Smyth’s on the outskirts of Glasgow have them as click and collect from store but it’s a fucking ballache for me to get to. 

Give GAME a ring, see if they can hold one for you. If they have stock of course.

11 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Seriously, the screen is a game changer. It’s beautiful. The white joycons and dock look lovely too. Everything just feels more premium, even the joycons lock into place more securely. I’m very pleased that I decided to get one. 

Have you gone back to your old Switch yet for comparison? It’s incredible just how much nicer the new one is. The colours are lovely.