Nintendo Switch OLED - who needs 4k, dat screen

Gotters

38 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Listings appearing on leading retailer's websites. Going for the minimalist design style and they've drastically reduced inputs. Should be interesting to see how the tech is used and how it handles legacy software.

switch-pro.jpg.689d06802d2e3d3835eb50566930f6cd.jpg

Confirmed on Twitter by a reputable source:

25 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

208 reviews already? Looks like some people have got their hands on them early. 

More likely people just posting FIRST! or PlaySTaTionS Are BEteaR! LOL TEH KIDIEZ

4 hours ago, deKay said:

CentroLeaks tweeted this out then deleted it.

SnapShot_210609_101043.png

I’m pretty sure that’s a blurred screenshot of Animal Crossing New Horizon, that knit cap looks awfully familiar.

19 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I’m pretty sure that’s a blurred screenshot of Animal Crossing New Horizon, that knit cap looks awfully familiar.

Which is why they deleted it.

2 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

I think that’s just a new controller for the Switch Light.

49 minutes ago, ZOK said:

Not so sure about this one tbh. I thought the whole point of the Switch Pro was it was going to have a fancy OLED screen, but this appears to be a dimmer Switch.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO PUNS.

4 hours ago, deKay said:

Confirmed on Twitter by a reputable source:

Sorry I won't believe this until Eurogamer have also posted an article saying they confirmed this with their sources too.

I see that retailer's competitors are "accidentally" putting the Switch Pro up now too:

1345564001_Screenshot2021-06-09at22_53_11.thumb.png.4c5e019191b666549ffcf302fb261ab1.png

Looks like the white model is Screwfix exclusive?

2 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Good morning.

TODAY'S THE DAY

I was excited but then realised it was Bloomberg which dropped the story correct?, the same people who predicted new Macs which never dropped earlier this week. The same Bloomberg who is a tax avoiding cheat. 

36 minutes ago, yakumo said:

I was excited but then realised it was Bloomberg which dropped the story correct?, the same people who predicted new Macs which never dropped earlier this week. The same Bloomberg who is a tax avoiding cheat. 

I don’t think Bloomberg personally writes all the stories. Their game business reporting is usually reliable, and - all deKay’s joking aside - independently confirmed by a news site that got the scoop on the whole weird Switch product design.

2 hours ago, Alex W. said:

I don’t think Bloomberg personally writes all the stories. Their game business reporting is usually reliable, and - all deKay’s joking aside - independently confirmed by a news site that got the scoop on the whole weird Switch product design.

What Mike Bloomberg didn't write all the stories?. Next you be telling me the Switch Pro is coming out soon.

5 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

Maybe the leak mean it would be before next year’s Direct.

My sources say today. For reals this time. 100%.

• Gotters changed the title to Nintendo Switch OLED - who needs 4k, dat screen