Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

7 minutes ago, Gotters said:

This game makes you realise how much the summer tournaments at this stage are about stadia full of screaming fans generating all the excitement as 2 shite teams go thru the motions in boiling heat.

Remove the crowd and it's about as exciting as a dead end of season rubber between 2 poor teams.

These opening stages are going to be a bit of an endurance test as the chaff gets weeded out

I think this has been a decent game 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Gotters said:

This game makes you realise how much the summer tournaments at this stage are about stadia full of screaming fans generating all the excitement as 2 shite teams go thru the motions in boiling heat.

Remove the crowd and it's about as exciting as a dead end of season rubber between 2 poor teams.

These opening stages are going to be a bit of an endurance test as the chaff gets weeded out

I’m Swiss, I talk to French, Italian, Croatian or other European people.

You’re wrong, we are all absolutely happy to talk about football. We love it. 

34 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

Good result for Wales - Switzerland looked a good team.  Dan James was excellent.  I can see a few full-backs having trouble with him playing as an out-and-out winger and running at them.

He definitely has the pace to trouble pretty much every defender in the tournament, he just doesn't have the consistent final ball needed at the pointier end of the tournament. Easily Wales' best player today, I was surprised at the lack of urgency amongst the team and Morrell was miles behind the required standard.

True, but he is capable of putting in a beautiful cross.  He did so for that Moore chance in the first half, and he's done it for Wales during qualifying as well.  He also seems to thrive on being an important player for Wales.  He's better for them than he is for Man Utd.  If Wales do well, it could be a big tournament for James.