Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

1 minute ago, bradigor said:

If that was Walker on someone... "Clever from Walker saving what could have been a late goal" ;)

Enjoyed this game I must say. Two best teams in the competition.

Nope, I'm not one for crowing on about an Enligsh player being "clever". It's pure shithouse and cheating play cause he knows he can get away with a yellow.

Just now, Stigweard said:

Nope, I'm not one for crowing on about an Enligsh player being "clever". It's pure shithouse and cheating play cause he knows he can get away with a yellow.

Hence Chiellini being a "wise old dog" etc etc

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

Alternatively try that in a town centre around 11pm and let me know how it ends.

So Saka should have bottled him in Romford?

6 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

Zero attempt to play the ball, know he's done for and Saka is beyond him. But yeah, nothing more than a yellow cause he knows that and knows he can take one for the team. If players knew they'd get a red for that they would think twice about doing it.

Screenshot_20210711-220104_WhatsApp.jpg

Whatever.

4 minutes ago, Simmy said:

Whatever.

Hahaha because you know I'm right. It's a bullshit "tackle" done purely because he knows he can get away with it.

Strangling a neck with you hand...that's a no go zone

Strangling a player with their shirt...crack on.

Just now, Stigweard said:

Hahaha because you know I'm right. It's a bullshit "tackle" done purely because he knows he can get away with it.

He knows he’ll get a yellow and not a red. If we wanted differently, we need a law change,

8 minutes ago, Gabe said:

On what basis are people thinking that should be a red card exactly? 

I've got eyes, and a basic grasp of the laws of the game. Serious foul play would seem to cover it. It was a fucking shocker.