IGNORED

Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

2 minutes ago, Dudley said:

Way to improve the image of football fans.

Sorry! 😬 She’s always a bloody good pundit. I probably should have added that the majority of the attraction is that she is a pleasure to listen to. A few beers have been consumed on a stressful night. Also, I don’t think calling her adorable is in any way sexist? Maybe I should have used endearing? 

Just now, Gabe said:

On what basis are people thinking that should be a red card exactly? 

"Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball"

Just now, Gabe said:

On what basis are people thinking that should be a red card exactly? 

Completely professional foul. Game into disrepute territory. 

I say this as someone desparate for England to lose. 

3 minutes ago, sith said:

Saks, Kane and Sterling have given the ball away loads.

What's your suggestion? Do fuck all?

I think we should let the manager of the team who has spent 1000s of hours with the players and has studied the opposition decide when to bring people on rather than a man on an Internet forum with an anime avatar.

Just now, Dan said:

Sorry! 😬 She’s always a bloody good pundit. I probably should have added that the majority of the attraction is that she is a pleasure to listen to. A few beers have been consumed on a stressful night. Also, I don’t think calling her adorable is in any way wrong(can’t think of the vocabulary to describe my misdoing right now) Maybe I should have used endearing? 

It's so frustrating that 45 minutes from glory England reverted to that whole "kick it away and try to hold on" thing from so many past tournaments.  I can't see any way we win this now. We aren't in the game, and I'm not sure we can hold Italy off for another 30 minutes.

5 minutes ago, pledge said:

Surely a red.

Covering players, too far out to deny a clear goalscoring opportunity - it's a yellow to be fair.

Credit to Mancini. Solved the problem at half-time and, thus far, Southgate hasn't gambled.

One really nice thing to see was how Italy tried to get a breather with a stoppage late on, and England restarted far more composed than they were beforehand. Time was an England side would let that frustration get to them.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Sorry! 😬 She’s always a bloody good pundit. I probably should have added that the majority of the attraction is that she is a pleasure to listen to. A few beers have been consumed on a stressful night. Also, I don’t think calling her adorable is in any way sexist? Maybe I should have used endearing? 

it is very sexist to say that Scott is more attractive than Shearer, Lampard, Lineker, Klinsmann or Ferdinand.

Ah Mount was at fault for the goal also.

Thing is, Grealish is an absolute shit house at losing the ball, not tracking back, etc.

Seems pretty difficult for us to win now, the start seems like utter luck now.

Zero attempt to play the ball, know he's done for and Saka is beyond him. But yeah, nothing more than a yellow cause he knows that and knows he can take one for the team. If players knew they'd get a red for that they would think twice about doing it.

Screenshot_20210711-220104_WhatsApp.jpg

Just now, footle said:

it is very sexist to say that Scott is more attractive than Shearer, Lampard, Lineker, Klinsmann or Ferdinand.

I’m a Rovers Fan, I’d quite possibly choose Shearer as a close second for a smooch 😂

Just now, carlospie said:

Red card for a professional foul that players literally do every single game? Lol 

It's one of those where, if he was already on a yellow, ref would have given a second yellow without thinking. But never a straight red. 

1 minute ago, David Heath said:

I think we should let the manager of the team who has spent 1000s of hours with the players and has studied the opposition decide when to bring people on rather than a man on an Internet forum with an anime avatar.

You smug prick. I'm entitled to my opinion. Anyone can see Mount has anonymous ffs.