IGNORED

Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

2 minutes ago, footle said:

Because they’ve been drinking since 12pm.

Do you chuck bottles and break shit when you've been drinking since 12?  I certainly don't.  Alcohol is always the excuse for these cretins.  These guys are just basic.

3 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

Do you chuck bottles and break shit when you've been drinking since 12?  I certainly don't.  Alcohol is always the excuse for these cretins.  These guys are just basic.

No,  but then I’m not a fuckwit. Interesting how none of this is being reported on the news.

2 hours ago, squirtle said:

Do you not think Italy might be thinking the same thing? We have not conceded in open play yet - the only goal coming from a fantastic free kick. We've rode our luck on a couple of occasions (Mullers miss for Germany springs to mind), but clear cut chances against us have been few and far between.

I do indeed :D this game will either be massively exciting or dull as both sides do a whole lot of not going forward :lol: 

35 minutes ago, wev said:

What are our favourite England - Italy memories? I think mine is the 0-0 that saw England qualify for the 98 World Cup with Ince as Captain and his head wrapped in bandages.

Strangely mine is the third place play off from Italia 90 where we lost. I just remember it being a really nice occasion, and probably had a really good night with mates.

33 minutes ago, footle said:

Because they’ve been drinking since 12pm.

Should have been a 12 kick off, we English can't handle a whole day of sensible drinking when there's a large clash on the footy... well, the idiots can't anyway.

29 minutes ago, Dark Soldier said:

Jesus christ

Stewards been playing Mortal Kombat too much, that leg sweep at 0:17 onwars is spot on :)  

@PK has helpfully started a dedicated thread for laughing/despairing at the dickheads. I won’t move posts over but let’s keep this one for footy chat and we can point at the twats over here:

4 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

I'm letting my eight-year-old stay up and watch the match with me. We're watching the build-up and he's spent the entire 40 minutes so far talking about snails. :D:facepalm:

That's not nice, Lindeloff isn't even playing in this game 😛

4 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

I'm letting my eight-year-old stay up and watch the match with me. We're watching the build-up and he's spent the entire 40 minutes so far talking about snails. :D:facepalm:

Mine are staying up for the first half, they don't care about football, have moaned that they can't watch Pokémon during some of the day time/early evening kicks offs, but are now all of a sudden wanting to know what's going on. But won't shut up long enough for me to watch the build up, Ive made a huge mistake haven't I?

8 minutes ago, wev said:

Mine are staying up for the first half, they don't care about football, have moaned that they can't watch Pokémon during some of the day time/early evening kicks offs, but are now all of a sudden wanting to know what's going on. But won't shut up long enough for me to watch the build up, Ive made a huge mistake haven't I?

yes, condoms were the cheaper, quieter option ;) 

14 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

I’ve got my seven year old and his mate is staying over… it’s a mistake. 

in one of the earlier games my son was asking me who the man in yellow was and why can he use his hands. At after school football club my son usually plays in goal :doh:

14 minutes ago, milko said:

I’ve got my seven year old and his mate is staying over… it’s a mistake. 

in one of the earlier games my son was asking me who the man in yellow was and why can he use his hands. At after school football club my son usually plays in goal :doh:

Can you return him for a different child?