ID@Xbox Twitch Showcase

Not sure what to expect here. I was gonna type "surely something worth showing from Bethesda" but that might be best suited for E3/GamesCom. Halo Infinite maybe after the lukewarm reception.

I'd not be surprised if they had/have Obsidian working on a proper remake of New Vegas. People love the original, and now with Obsidian and Bethesda working under Microsoft it should not be too much trouble to get it done. Tidy up the graphics, ensure a steady frame rate, less brown, about a hundred fixes from mods and you're grand.

Isn't the I

4 minutes ago, df0 said:

Not sure what to expect here. I was gonna type "surely something worth showing from Bethesda" but that might be best suited for E3/GamesCom. Halo Infinite maybe after the lukewarm reception.

I'd not be surprised if they had/have Obsidian working on a proper remake of New Vegas. People love the original, and now with Obsidian and Bethesda working under Microsoft it should not be too much trouble to get it done. Tidy up the graphics, ensure a steady frame rate, less brown, about a hundred fixes from mods and you're grand.

ID@xbox stuff is indie games isn't it? 

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/18/idxbox-twitch-indie-showcase-march-26/

We at ID@Xbox, the Independent and Digital games publishing program for Xbox, love indie games. It’s in our blood. Technically, it’s also kind of in our name. Turns out our friends at Twitch also love indie games. When we found that out, we thought “we gotta collab!” So, I’m thrilled to announce the first /twitchgaming Showcase: ID@Xbox!

Here’s the who, what, when, where and why:

Who: ID@Xbox, /twitchgaming and more than 100 (!) games from independent developers based all over the world.

What: We’re featuring tons of independent titles, including brand new game announcements from developers and publishers such as DrinkBox Studios, Curve Digital, Devolver Digital, Dear Villagers and others. During the showcase, we’ll debut new trailers and gameplay for more than 25 games, including Second Extinction, The Ascent, The Wild at Heart, Voidtrain, Exo One, an update on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and many more. We’ll also be making announcements about independent titles coming to Xbox and Xbox Game Pass. Community-favorite Twitch Streamers will host the showcase and conduct interviews with developers, take fan questions and maybe even drop some game codes.

When: Set your reminders for Friday, March 26 at 9:00am PDT. Note that this occurs in the window where the time has changed in the US but not in other parts of the world, so plan accordingly. For example, the showcase will be at 16:00 in the UK, not 17:00 as it usually would be.

Where: You can watch the /twitchgaming Showcase: ID@Xbox exclusively on Twitch at Twitch.tv/twitchgaming or Twitch.tv/xbox.

Why: Because we, Xbox and /twitchgaming, love indie games and supporting independent developers!

We hope you can join us for all the new debuts and announcements on Friday, March 26 at 9:00am PDT at the first /twitchgaming Showcase: ID@Xbox! For all the latest ID@Xbox news, be sure to stay tuned to Xbox Wire and @ID_Xbox on Twitter.

Obligatory Game Pass port beg for Prodeus. It's supposed to be coming for consoles eventually, so I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft approached Humble for an early access deal on that.

39 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

2 months old but Keith might not have seen it.

I saw it, I think it looks ultra Kool. I loved the first game (s) so I really hope this will live up to that.

• moosegrinder changed the title to ID@Xbox Twitch Showcase Today 4pm GMT
  • moosegrinder changed the title to ID@Xbox Twitch Showcase Tomorrow 4pm GMT
  • moosegrinder changed the title to ID@Xbox Twitch Showcase