Free 10 PlayStation game give away inc Horizon ZD

2 minutes ago, Popo said:

When I visit each game page within the helpful Play at Home section of the store, I have the download button, which is great, but I don’t necessarily want to install the all now. Is there a way to claim them for later downloading, or is this it? Available for download for a certain period of time; if you delete them from storage later on you can’t get them back?

You'll add them to your library from their game pages. If you want to actually download them, you'll have to actively do so from the library page.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

On the web store, they all said "Add to Library" not download for me.

Perfect, that’s the ticket. The PS5 store, usually known for its fine function and intuitiveness, only seems to have the download button. 

Oh no, I am not feeling Subnautica in the slightest. It's one of those "here, now survive" games. I need a wee bit more guidance, it was causing me anxiety right at the start. And then it turned night.

:bye:

The Witness is great, but towards the end I grew sick and tired of it and just could no longer stomach it which resulted in the ultimate sin: iPad on lap with the solutions and I just copy and pasted it.

90% of the time I was proper engaged and thought about puzzles and solution even when not playing. Tis surprisingly fun in couch coop too.

34 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

So is everyone just grabbing everything, with no intention to actually play any of the games?

?? what kind of question is this??

No one PLAYS games... we just horde them in various virtual stores!

17 minutes ago, HiggsBoson said:

Thanks, that worked fine...

Except for no 2FA challenge, despite having that configured on my account. Sony are so bad at security!

Had you previously logged in with 2FA on that device? I think you can tell it not to challenge you again.

I'd missed the original post for this, so seeing this pop-up today was a nice surprise. I've been meaning to get Paper Beast, so having that as a freebie is a big bonus. I'm also grabbing Moss for more VR goodness, and Thumper, which I've got on PC, but am looking forward to giving it another go in VR. I've also had Abzu on my Steam wishlist for an age, so it would be daft not to grab it free here instead. Top stuff!

If I just click download then cancel them that will add them to my account right? I’m downloading Thumper, Witness and Rez now but I feel like I may as well add everything else, even the VR stuff I’ll likely never play.

42 minutes ago, Broker said:

If I just click download then cancel them that will add them to my account right? I’m downloading Thumper, Witness and Rez now but I feel like I may as well add everything else, even the VR stuff I’ll likely never play.

Just add to your library, you don't have to start them downloading.

46 minutes ago, Broker said:

Yeah this will definitely work.

37 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Just add to your library, you don't have to start them downloading.

That web link wouldn’t load on my phone and the PS4 store only had the option to download.