Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

Goemon

12 hours ago, Thor said:

Oh I know that, but it's not what I want. Pixel-art games aren't my thing.

I do think there could be a fun open world Turtles game if anyone had the budget to make it. You'd basically have three dimensions to it, the street, the sewers and the rooftops. 

I was like you, cool CGI trailer and then gameplay which could have simply been a port from a previous Turtles game. 

18 hours ago, Skull Commander said:

As usual I'm going to buck the hive mind here and say that I liked the new theme vocals!! 

Totally with you on this, Mike Patton is a legend and can do no wrong!

Game looks great, defo up for this.

4 minutes ago, McCoy said:

I do think there could be a fun open world Turtles game if anyone had the budget to make it. You'd basically have three dimensions to it, the street, the sewers and the rooftops. 

I was like you, cool CGI trailer and then gameplay which could have similar been a port from a previous Turtles game. 

Yeah, take the forthcoming Sifu, the combat in that looks really fucking great. Now imagine that with Ninja Turtles. That's what I'd like from a new Turtles game. 

Have they every done a TMNT game where Leonardo straight up stabs someone, instead of whacking them with the side of his sword like pool noodle or pinning their shirt to a wall?

I'd like a TMNT Bushido Blade now. Where if Donny bonks you on the head with his staff, you get a concussion and your reaction times are messed up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

Going by the rainbow colours - it's looks like we could be getting a final character ? Maybe cases Jones?

See Casey makes sense, which is personally why I would expect to see him revealed first, not last.

Can’t wait for this to be released. My son has recently just taken a head first leap into loving turtles. 

Even let him watch the latest movies which I didn’t realise was a 12. They weren’t exactly the best but not as bad as I thought they would be (Megan Fox leering shots being set aside there). 

Managed to get hold of some Rise of TMNT and well impressed by them. I was a fan when they first became a thing in the 80’s and I think I bought, sold and rebought Turtles in Time several times over back in the SNES days via part exchange at my local market. 

I think I also traded a Uk version for the Jap version because I preferred the box 🙄

I wasn't really interested in this, as imo the last good TMNT game we got was SNES' TMNT IV: Turtles in Time. Yet, the more I see of Tribute Games/ DotEmu's effort, the more faith I have that this might be the first scrolling beat'em-up Turtles game that's actually worth playing since 1992. Those French sure know how to revive 90s arcade classics!

Now for the love of god, have a CRT filter option please!!

• 2 months later...