Football kits 2021/22

Smoothy

4 hours ago, wullie said:

spacer.png

I want hummel to make our kits forever

Will they change the Phoenix to Jimmy  Hill next year? 

Spoiler

Little A444 joke for fans of the West Midlands road network there.  

Spoiler

Nobody is a fan of the West Midlands road network.

Only if we’re in the same league as Sunderland just so that we can wind them up. 

Spoiler

Ah. You’ve tried through central Birmingham while they are building a HS2 station, a tram line extension and a new bus lane at the same time too? 

What’s more likely? Cov going down or Sunderland not being the most disfunctional big club in the country for five minutes? 

Spoiler

To be honest, I am a big fan of the Cov ring road if only for the reason that it scares newcomers shitless.

Ideally neither will come to pass but surely they’ll fluke a good run of form at some point. 

Norwich have switched to Joma this season and they've delivered.

So pleased to be rid of gambling sponsors too, though the BK8 fiasco was hilarious.

The sleeves follow the pattern of the canary's wings on the badge. Will be buying.

milliedaviss-home-21-22-2-.jpg

@Boothjan I'm really quite happy with it.  It lacks the two elements that always lead to a bad season for Wolves - pin stripes and black sleeves, so that's a good start.

The colour looks right to me.  I always want a lighter colour on Wolves shirts and it looks like that's what we have.

While I of course, don't like the sponsor, I think it suits this shirt better than the others it's been on for some reason.  Can't wait to see it gone though.

That sponsor always make me think it's some South London McDonalds knock off rather than a betting company. I just see the logo, rather than the Chinese script or ManBetX which sounds like something Rob Liefeld would have created in the 90s

I'm sure this comes up every year but the prices of the authentic kits are absolutely horrifying. You kind of expect it from the likes of Spurs, City and Liverpool but still, over £100 for a shirt. Madness.

Even the non authentic shirts for fatties like me are ridiculous. I quite like the Liverpool away kit, but at 70 quid for what is essentially a polo shirt with corporate logos stamped all over it, they can get fucked.

4 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Look at this beaut

The Villa away kit had a similar theme last year.  Admittedly when it’s digital camouflage stamped in the shape of the B postcode area from Tamworth to Redditch it’s not quite as sexy as this shirt, but I liked it enough to buy it. 

0D76D5FF-F487-4214-B1C9-2096AF32D978.jpeg

4 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Look at this beaut

I just came in here to post that! 

Some more photos:

It exudes so much class that everything else in this thread has immediately become frazy crog while this is mozart.

I saw it on reddit which said 'Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro had a competition to design the clubs shirt, this unique design is what won...'

Green kits blend into the pitch when watching on tv making it difficult to pick out the players. I think Sassuolo might be ok because their kit is green and black stripes.

23 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Look at this beaut

18 hours ago, Naysonymous said:

The Villa away kit had a similar theme last year.  Admittedly when it’s digital camouflage stamped in the shape of the B postcode area from Tamworth to Redditch it’s not quite as sexy as this shirt, but I liked it enough to buy it. 

0D76D5FF-F487-4214-B1C9-2096AF32D978.jpeg

Reminds me of the Spurs 2018/2019 third kit that they played in in Champions League competitions, they had the London Borough of Haringey area imprinted in a similar way:

thirdkit_launch.thumb.jpg.7eee1f1ccfa1e521415aa68d56a6e721.jpg