IGNORED

Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

23 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

^ without 3 month ultimate game pass.

Does this mean that there are some who get Game Pass with their new console while others don't? None of the offers I've seen has stated you get anything beside the actual hardware in the box. 

10 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Does this mean that there are some who get Game Pass with their new console while others don't? None of the offers I've seen has stated you get anything beside the actual hardware in the box. 

It's just a 3 month card.  If you buy a series X at 450 from a retailer the hardware is all you get. You only get the 2 years of Ultimate if you go for the finance with Microsoft option or if places like Game and Amazon make their own bundles.

Cheers for clearing that up. It doesn't matter much to me anyway, I've got another two years on my Ultimate Game Pass sub after I did a dirt cheap upgrade trick that someone on here mentioned some time last year!

16 minutes ago, Majora said:

They've been in stock at Curry's for hours now, looks like supply might have finally met demand for the X.

The 'Add to Basket' button is green, but it won't let you add one - don't be fooled into thinking they actually have stock left......

6 hours ago, max renn said:

Scored one for my mate who's now decided he doesn't want it so I'll keep the gamepass sub for my son and sell onwards

£450 plus whatever postage you fancy? 

Hi mate, 

I've got a friend who'd be very happy to take this at asking (plus some cash for speedy delivery to Nottingham) provided it's still all sealed up and comes with a receipt for any future warranty issues :).

4 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Argos seems to have some Series X stock at the moment. My finger is hovering on the button now 

Do it! 

Mega power, mega quiet, a really nicely evolved (and to a degree customisable) user interface and (IMO) a fantastic form factor. Game Pass has taken my gaming interest to another level too 🙂

I recently put my Series S in my study, plugged into my 24" 1080p monitor that does 144Hz and was please to find it supports both 120Hz and VRR over HDMI.

It's such a perfect fit for the study that I'm honestly thinking of keeping it in there (way cheaper than upgrading my PC) and would have bought a Series X (for downstairs on the main TV) on impulse if any of my local Argos(es?) had stock. Thank goodness they don't.

But yeah, I think a Series X is seriously on the cards at some point.

edit: Oops, I thought this was the main Series S/X thread. Sorry for posting random thoughts in the stock alert thread.

29 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Argos seems to have some Series X stock at the moment. My finger is hovering on the button now 

If you can afford it why not, at least if you're planning some gaming sessions in the near future. New toys are fun and you really can't go wrong with the Series X. 

Not actually a stock alert - but stay with me, I think this is useful for anyone still looking to pick up an S:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/game-uk-will-swap-your-old-console-for-an-xbox-series-s-for-as-little-as-40/

UK retailer Game has announced a new promotion that lets customers trade in their existing console to get an Xbox Series S for £99 or less.

The price depends on the console, so if customers trade in a Nintendo Switch they will get a Series S for £39.99.

If they trade in a PS4 Pro 1TB or an Xbox One X 1TB, meanwhile, they’ll get the Series S for £49.99.

The Harlow branch of GAME has tweeted a chart showing the full list of trade-in values for each system.

The promotion will start from today (May 28) and last until Monday, June 14 and is only available in retail stores. A Game Reward account is required for the deal, which customers can sign up to for free.

Game says the traded in console must be in good working order, be of satisfactory quality and pass all security checks. It must also come with an official controller, HDMI cable, power cable and controller charging cable (if one is needed).

27 minutes ago, rgraves said:

Not actually a stock alert - but stay with me, I think this is useful for anyone still looking to pick up an S:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/game-uk-will-swap-your-old-console-for-an-xbox-series-s-for-as-little-as-40/

Is that just in the Harlow branch or everywhere?

I’ve got an original One, a One S Digital and a One X!

3 minutes ago, rgraves said:

Everywhere I think @JPL - it was just Harlow branch that supplied the handy breakdown of pricing that's all.

Oh nice, I might take a trip down there this afternoon.