Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

Looks like I couldn't complete my order via the Microsoft store because there's some sort of block on my account as I've tried to purchase it too many times. The web support I spoke to the other week said there was no issues it was just demand, phone support was much more helpful. They couldn't remove the block and had to escalate it, but hopefully in the next few hours the block will be removed and they will complete the purchase for me.

If you're having problems completing the purchase via MS, giving the phone support a ring might not be a bad idea. Well after I've got one at least. :D

22 hours ago, Onze said:

Stock available for click and collect at several Smyths Toy shops around the UK. The following has been taken from their website stock levels @ 18.20pm.

It's the first time I've seen the Series X showing as available through the All-Access offer too (£28.99 per month over 2 years inc Gamepass Ultimate..)

On 20/12/2021 at 13:45, The Disco said:

Ran out of pozzes for the day (despite not having pozzed anythng yet today :huh:), but thanks anyway.  Ordered for delivery next Thursday.

Got an email at 10:30 last night telling me it was on its way and it got delivered at 10:30 this morning.  Nice, but unexpected.

I got an e-mail from Amazon this morning telling me that mine has been delayed by a day. Balance has been restored to the universe. :lol:

Still, buys me a day to work out where I'm going to put the bloody thing. I'll need to rearrange my whole AV cabinet.

20 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Series X? It’s compact and extremely efficiently designed, but it ain’t that small. 

If MS were ever to go into the PC case business, then I'd fucking love a case the size of the Series X. 

I love the look of the thing. It's big, sure but it's just basic unassuming black monolithic, and I think it's fantastic. 

Unlike the curves of the PS5, which are fucking stupid and offend my eyes each and every day I look at it :P

17 hours ago, SteveH said:

Still showing in stock at Amazon and has been all day. Bit strange considering it's so close to Christmas?

I got an email from Base that the one I put myself in the queue for in January was available.

Sadly it's locked to my account not a code so I can't pass it on but there's clearly new stock.

On 23/12/2021 at 16:08, SteveH said:

Still showing in stock at Amazon and has been all day. Bit strange considering it's so close to Christmas?

Think this maybe a turning point when supply is actually meeting demand perhaps? Also too late for the big day so most people who wanted one will have got one already. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have seen quite a Series S and the occasional Series X on facebook Marketplace for under asking price (Looking today there was a Series S for £160 in my local area).

Obviously buying from facebook carries risk but deals are to be had if you don't mind taking a punt

16 minutes ago, tobert said:

I have seen quite a Series S and the occasional Series X on facebook Marketplace for under asking price (Looking today there was a Series S for £160 in my local area).

Obviously buying from facebook carries risk but deals are to be had if you don't mind taking a punt

Think the tide is finally turning now. Also with the current impending unstable economic climate I think people might be holding off buying consoles at the moment (and summer holiday bookings etc happening) and I expect many who actually wanted one now have one. I've also seen some places that have PS5 stock now. I expect we'll get the usual winter chaos as the silly season approaches again.

Also seen lots of S's and X's on Marketplace for ~160/400 mark respectively. 

25 minutes ago, tobert said:

A series s (£160) + 3 years gamepass (£120 using the gold conversion trick) for £280 has to be one of the best deals in gaming ever. 

Indeed its crazy isn't it? Considering in 2005 I bought a launch 360 + 3 games for ~£450. And they seemed to have a tendency to die too that was just over 16 YEARS AGO!!! 😮  I mean £280 for the console and 3 YEARS worth of gaming. Crazy times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...