Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', tossed salad and scrambled revival

Not sure. I know he's had kind of a fucked up life.

Grammer's personal life has been surrounded by family tragedies. He was raised by his mother and maternal grandparents in New Jersey. The family later relocated to Pompano Beach, Florida, and shortly afterwards, when Kelsey was twelve years old, his grandfather died of cancer.

In 1968, his father was murdered in a home invasion.

In 1975, his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered in Colorado Springs. He was required to identify the body.

In 1980, his two half-brothers died in a scuba diving accident.

I didn't know that. Read one more

Kelsey Grammer’s good friend and the producer of Frasier, David Angell, died in the September 11 terrorist attacks. Angell and his wife, Lynn, were both passengers of American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center.

On 26/02/2021 at 16:11, Harsin said:

Some people will tell you I'm spelling the show wrong, to them I say this:

What do you say to those who point out the two typos in the thread title? ;)

Edit: :)

• Harsin changed the title to Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', tossed salad and scrambled revival

According to Popbitch this week, there are 19 new series launching with Paramount Plus and 15 of those are spin offs of something else.  It's such a shame that there seems to be so little new content any more.  

I'm not sure Kelsey Grammer is the type of "liberal intellectual" I need advising me on my mental health and/or making me laugh at these trying times.

I love Frasier to bits, but just like how I can't enjoy the Lethal Weapon movies now I know Riggs is a bit racist, I don't think I'm going to be as sympathetically inclined to invite Frasier into my home.  

Booooo people and my own stupid lack of suspension of disbelief.

Frasier was mostly garbage by the end, so the idea this has any hope of being worth a watch is quite fanciful I think.

However, Peri Gilpin pops up in series 5 of Broad City, so make sure you watch that instead (and all the previous series naturally)!