Nintendo Direct Wed 17th January (February)

4 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

I’ve got a good feeling about this one. Not much in the pipeline at the moment, so could be some massive news. 

I’m the reciprocal of this. I don’t feel a company as traditional as Nintendo will have handled COVID well. We’re going to enter a dry spell....

4 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

With it being Zelda and Metroid’s 35th anniversaries the stage must surely be set for some megaton bombs. Like, more so than ever before style. We’re gonna need more cans.

Zelda X Metroid

2 minutes ago, chris on the moon said:

Rllmuk's craziest Nintendo fans have all whipped themselves into a frenzy in anticipation. I'll be watching live just to see them all lose their shit in real time.

*most passionate 

8 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

With it being Zelda and Metroid’s 35th anniversaries the stage must surely be set for some megaton bombs. Like, more so than ever before style. We’re gonna need more cans.

Good idea, I’m going up to the outdoor now to load up on Asahi. 

6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I’m dropping an E at 9:45 sharp so I come up just as the Metroid Prime 4 trailer airs.

I don't know if it's the whole covid business making me wonder if a huge generation of people are going to miss out on the joy of flailing about in a club reaching for the lasers but the thought of the equivalent (or what us old gamers are resorting to perhaps) being Metroid trailers really made me do a lol. 

Thanks.

:sealclap:

Has it been confirmed that it's just first half of 2021 stuff, or is that just a rumour?

And if it's Zelda stuff, I love Zelda as much as the next person, but I'm not going to buy OOT *again*, nor Wind Waker or Twilight Princess, for that matter. Skyward Sword, maybe, but I'm not convinced they'd be able to replicated the waggle stuff (which was actually very good with a Wii Motion Plus controller) properly.

I think the most we can hope for is a SILKSONG release date and maybe some new DLC for MK8, seeing as everyone and their mum is still buying it.

I posted on the Switch thread I reckon we’ll see some GameCube/Wii remasters to go along with separately-released Mario 3D All-Stars games. 20 quid each.

One of them will be Skyward Sword with optional Wii Remote™ accessory in gold.

48 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

The stage is set?

The Green Flag drops?!?!?

Surely this must mean Rock n Roll Racing is coming to SNES online!!!

Make it so!