Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round

Nice lap by Stroll to get in. Ditto Alonso.

The Perez thing isn’t so bad. He’s 0.3 behind Max which you’d kind of expect - unfortunately for him, there’s plenty of cars filling that 0.3. Means he can start on whatever tyres he wants and he’s always been a much better racer than qualifier. Reckon he’ll still come on strong tomorrow.

Perez was actually only .3 to Max which isn't toooo bad. It doesn't look great, but starting 11th on the right tire is absolutely his wheelhouse.

Edit: lol snap Kiro

3 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

So it was ferrari had the sandbags :coffee:

Nah, softs I it - Hamilton backed out of his lap and AT on mediums so prolly slower than McLaren and AT full wick is my guess, gonna be a tasty final shoot out!

2 minutes ago, kiroquai said:

Nice lap by Stroll to get in. Ditto Alonso.

The Perez thing isn’t so bad. He’s 0.3 behind Max which you’d kind of expect - unfortunately for him, there’s plenty of cars filling that 0.3. Means he can start on whatever tyres he wants and he’s always been a much better racer than qualifier. Reckon he’ll still come on strong tomorrow.

Yeah he's already closer than Albon was.  He's not gonna beat Max of course he isn't but it's not gonna be an Albon gap.

Tyres or no, Ferrari just put down a "be slightly less shit" marker.

Some silly tyre choices I think there given it’s the first race of the season.

Perez, Tsunoda particularly. I get that they probably had the pace with a good lap but seems odd to me to risk it when we know so little about race pace.

1 minute ago, Papaya Dance said:

Good looking bunch of cars this season. Wasn't sure about them in the reveals but they look damn sexy out on track. Aside from the back half of the Merc.

Did you miss the knock-off PS2 game running around just in front of the Haas?

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round