Jump to content

Formula One 2021 - I'm not saying it was you, but it definitely wasn't me


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ryodi said:

Max’s lack of a competitive teammate cost him another win. Which is a shame because Max has been perfect.

 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Depressing, Max didn't put a foot wrong.


Ehh, Lewis has schooled him today - made max kill his tyres, I don’t think Lewis loses this race in Max’s position today.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

 


Ehh, Lewis has schooled him today - made max kill his tyres, I don’t think Lewis loses this race in Max’s position today.

 

 

No, Merc strategists schooled RB's strategists. Max did everything he could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sidewaysbob said:

But can you imagine Bottas making that strategy work. This is a Lewis win 

 

We're talking about Max and Lewis, though, not some lamer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had Red Bull stopped Max on the lap after Hamilton stopped, he'd likely have come out in front (21-22 seconds loss for a pit stop, Lewis crossed the line 23 seconds behind him on the following lap.

 

Red Bull chose to leave Max out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, Merc strategists schooled RB's strategists. Max did everything he could.

 

This. RB need to sort their strategy out, they lost the race today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

 


Ehh, Lewis has schooled him today - made max kill his tyres, I don’t think Lewis loses this race in Max’s position today.

 

 


If Checo was close to Bottas there would have been no gap for Hamilton to take the second pit stop. Max won the start and would have won if he had a Bottas in the second car. Max was perfect but two versus one was always going to make it difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid race from LeClerc, hopefully Ferrari can give him a race winning car next season...

 

3 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

But can you imagine Bottas making that strategy work. This is a Lewis win 

 

I can imagine Russell making it work :sherlock:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ryodi said:


If Checo was close to Bottas there would have been no gap for Hamilton to take the second pit stop. Max won the start and would have won if he had a Bottas in the second car. Max was perfect but two versus one was always going to make it difficult.

If checo was close to bottas, mercedes could have pitted hamilton and had a good chance to get out in front after pit stop one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Max’s lack of a competitive teammate cost him another win. Which is a shame because Max has been perfect.


That’s completely down to Red Bull, how many drivers do the have to go through before they make changes to how their running things.  Cause how they’re doing it now isn’t helping them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, layten said:

Looking forward to see what Marko and Horner piss and moan about this week. :lol: 

“It’s unfair to be leading at this track”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - I'm not saying it was you, but it definitely wasn't me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.