Formula One 2021 - I'm not saying it was you, but it definitely wasn't me

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Missed Apex podcast are saying they have credible inside info that Bottas will not be retained by Mercedes next year. With or without that speculation, I think there's no chance they would anyway. 

Surely not. Could it be?! Let's ask the F1 gods.

F1 gods: Your wish, it will be so. 

Bottas: leaves Mercedes. 

F1 gods: However there is a cost.

Raik: signs 3 year contract extension at Alfa lol

ACCEPT?

Personally, I'd never allow Kimi to retire. He makes me smile every race weekend and he still has talent. Latifi, Marzipan, Ocon (yes, Ocon), Giovinazzi, Bottas, Stroll and Vettel are ahead of Kimi in the queue of drivers I don't want to see drive again.

24 minutes ago, LowCostMonkey said:

It really is a genuine feel good story and I think everyone involved is going to have really satisfying feeling right up to the moment he crashes.

The test is at Paul Ricard, there’s nothing to hit on that circuit.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

The test is at Paul Ricard, there’s nothing to hit on that circuit.

Remember when he binned it coming out of the pit lane? :D

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Personally, I'd never allow Kimi to retire. 

He needs to do it soon. I live in a small ish London flat. I've got 3 massive boxes of bunting that have been sat there for the past 3 or 4 years now. I need the space back.

KIMI PLS.

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

Latifi, Marzipan, Ocon (yes, Ocon), Giovinazzi, Bottas, Stroll and Vettel are ahead of Kimi in the queue of drivers I don't want to see drive again.

I'd sign up for STROLL WDC if it got rid of Kimi. 

:ph34r:

21 minutes ago, mexos said:

I'd sign up for STROLL WDC if it got rid of Kimi. 

:ph34r:

I’d take it, but he’d have to lose a few pounds to fit in the car. 

29 minutes ago, GwiDan said:

I’d take it, but he’d have to lose a few pounds to fit in the car. 

Of course. He'd have to pay off Merc to dump Ham and give him the drive. Lots of pounds. :lol:

2 hours ago, Baring said:

It’s a lovely story an all but what about if he crashes bad again? I know the chances are slim but he’s lucky to be alive he could be a mechanic or advisor to the team and let it go. Am I being harsh thinking of his family? 

Um... if you're worried about that you're really going to hate what else he's doing.

image.thumb.png.ec33fa20a0b928fa5d3b9bd4ceb0bc33.png

Also he specifically asked for the test.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Missed Apex podcast are saying they have credible inside info that Bottas will not be retained by Mercedes next year. With or without that speculation, I think there's no chance they would anyway. 

Are they following it up with an exclusive on the shitting habits of bears?

1 hour ago, Count Buffalos said:

Kimi definitely needs to go. There aren't many drivers around with the panache to drive into a team mate on a straight. 

Tbh, Kimi very rarely crashes. 

Not one of you so far has put forward the theory that he had a hangover, didn’t really feel like being there that day and took himself out of the race early in a fairly low-damage way so he could have an early bath. You’ve changed, rllmuk.

8 hours ago, Dudley said:

Um... if you're worried about that you're really going to hate what else he's doing.

image.thumb.png.ec33fa20a0b928fa5d3b9bd4ceb0bc33.png

Also he specifically asked for the test.

Yeah, I survived a high impact fire ball in F1. Where else can I go and ply my trade with minimal risk.....

Indycar is like the last place on earth you'd sign up for if you were really bothered about your well fare.

1 hour ago, marsh said:

Yeah, I survived a high impact fire ball in F1. Where else can I go and ply my trade with minimal risk.....

Indycar is like the last place on earth you'd sign up for if you were really bothered about your well fare.

I don't think he is doing the deathbowl races.

15 hours ago, jonathanhoey said:

Not one of you so far has put forward the theory that he had a hangover, didn’t really feel like being there that day and took himself out of the race early in a fairly low-damage way so he could have an early bath. You’ve changed, rllmuk.

Kimmi, what a legend! :wub:

9 hours ago, layten said:

I don't think he is doing the deathbowl races.

Not this year but he's talking about signing up for them next year.

The fun thing is his replacement for those this year is Pietro Fittipaldi, who apparently can't get away from being Romain's replacement in things.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - I'm not saying it was you, but it definitely wasn't me