Formula One 2021 - DRAMA

T Pot

1 minute ago, GwiDan said:

Do they run a formation lap for these?

You would think one of the 10 people paid to tell us these things would have done rather than talking about the view from the top of a castle wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, McCoy said:

Is formation lap counted? 

If they abort a normal start and run a second formation lap then yes it’s counted. I don’t know for a grid restart, but assume it’s the same situation. 

Just now, GwiDan said:

If they abort a normal start and run a second formation lap then yes it’s counted. I don’t know for a grid restart, but assume it’s the same situation. 

Yeah, and for the same reason, 100kg max fuel.

Never change F1. So far we've had to mentally calculate if Verstappen would actually win if race wasn't restarted, whether it will be standing or safety car restart and how many laps of racing actually remain. Good stuff. 

Yeah, all things Sky should either be telling us or telling us the FIA isn't telling them, which surely they have if there's drivers in the cars.

I'm kinda astonished they're letting Latifi restart rather than black flagging him for that.

Entirely the team's fault I should say, "Stay out" means only one thing.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA