Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate

T Pot

17 hours ago, Dudley said:

The twilight of careers is hard, and as of the moment Mercedes hired Russell, Hamilton knows he's just started to enter the phase.

Yeah it can be brutal to watch. I have a pretty big hunch that Ham won’t outstay his welcome.

I also think he’s got enough tricks in his locker to win a WDC against a way faster George. He’ll retire before we see that though imo.

I can see him doing something like wining his last WDC and announcing his retirement right there and then straight out of the car. That would be cool.

21 minutes ago, mexos said:

Yeah it can be brutal to watch. I have a pretty big hunch that Ham won’t outstay his welcome.

I also think he’s got enough tricks in his locker to win a WDC against a way faster George. He’ll retire before we see that though imo.

I can see him doing something like wining his last WDC and announcing his retirement right there and then straight out of the car. That would be cool.

Oh yeah, if a Mercedes wins next year, it's still him.

You might be right with that last call because it'd just about outdo the one man who ever really got to him, Nico.

I like Ted, but he doesn't half talk some shit to try to make fake drama.

Who might go to the end without stopping, maybe the guy that's 1 minute and 20 seconds behind the leader and will be lapped soon enough?

Alonso immediately pits :D

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate