Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate

T Pot

Just now, myoozikk said:

I’m biased to lewis I know, I’m worried this fight could end very badly. Neither will yield, Max is FAR to happy for cars to touch, how many times have we seen this now? 

He wasn't the one doing the squeezing.

1 minute ago, mexos said:

You can't drive into a wedge and expect the other guy to just jump out of the way.

Genuinely not sure which of the two you mean there.  It's a tight chicane, the right is Lewis' but the left is Max's.

It's a total racing incidents by rules but it's a 50/50 where one person had a lot more to lose and got involved anyway.

I do enjoy Sky has spent 2 hours saying "Lewis won't try a risky move" and he's tried 2.

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

Genuinely not sure which of the two you mean there.  It's a tight chicane, the right is Lewis' but the left is Max's.

It's a total racing incidents by rules but it's a 50/50 where one person had a lot more to lose and got involved anyway.

I do enjoy Sky has spent 2 hours saying "Lewis won't try a risky move" and he's tried 2.

Indeed. I was responding to mexos-the-wrong's crazy wedge analogy. :D

Just now, Corranga said:

He was alongside enough to be given space, Lewis didn't give him space, but i'd say it's a racing incident.

LeClerc and Norris just managed a very similar situation without either being out of the race.

Indeed and the key there is, both have the same amount to lose.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate