Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate

T Pot

28 minutes ago, Dudley said:

I don't know why people say Sky are biased to British drivers.  There's a Sky Max channel, but is there a Sky Lewis?  Take that haters!

I wish you could watch the Dutch F1 covering. They treat him like he's the second coming of Christ. 

SeanR.gif

11 minutes ago, Dudley said:

They fined Alpine for the mechanic daring to be in the way of the illegally released car racing another car down the merge lane.

Fucking hell.

:lol:

clowns

2 minutes ago, ryodi said:

They must have changed everything, It will be interesting to see how well he does coming through the field with a new engine.

:lol:

He's gonna follow Latifi around

14 hours ago, Dudley said:

They fined Alpine for the mechanic daring to be in the way of the illegally released car racing another car down the merge lane.

Fucking hell.

14 hours ago, The Bag said:

What happened?  I missed it and I’m not finding details about it.

caught up with the YouTube highlights, ridiculous that’s they’ve fined Alpine.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

It’s not about Bottas winning points but stopping Max getting them. As long as Bottas stays ahead of Max it’s job done.

In the sprint race maybe in the GP where you get more points he will end up behind Max surely?

1 minute ago, gospvg said:

In the sprint race maybe in the GP where you get more points he will end up behind Max surely?

He needs a new engine at some point and unlike other races points can be won in the sprint race. So instead of starting at the back in a race where he can’t take points off Max doing it here when he can potentially do it in the sprint race is the tactically smarter thing to do.

Just now, ryodi said:

He needs a new engine at some point and unlike other races points can be won in the sprint race. So instead of starting at the back in a race where he can’t take points off Max doing it here when he can potentially do it in the sprint race is the tactically smarter thing to do.

Hopefully Bottas can pull off a Perez style race and overtake the drivers in front during the race.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate