Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!

T Pot

I'm pretty sure (but this is a guess) that there will be plenty of stuff created like this diagram that take the written rules (available to everyone) and illustrate then in a way that is helpful to stewards that are making time sensitive decisions. And that those diagrams / aids would not be public facing.

Also I'd assume they have diagrams, and drawings / footage available on incidents that set precedents - how rules were interpreted and judgements given in recent times to help stewards make more consistent decisions.

I don't understand how anyone can defend Red Bull, it's clearly a racing incident and this constantly need to litigate for everything is making a sport already shit for overtaking even shitter.

They’re like a small kid who’s done something that got a laugh from the grownups, then got carried away and done it again and again until it’s just got super annoying everyone’s now pissed off with them. They saw the majority agreed Lewis was at fault and got off lightly, so kept pushing the narrative to ever increasing extremes until it’s reached the point people are now seeing them as the bad guys.

Decided to give Drive To Survive a go.

I can see why people, whose only real foray into F1 is this, might be stupid fanboys etc. Just surface drama you shouldn’t really form an opinion on. 

2 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

I just saw that. Jesus. I’m sick of hearing from him. I think he has the potential to bring out the very worst in Max as well. Arrogant twat. 

Well, he managed it with Seb, Max has been riding the Golden Boy title since he was a kid, he's easy to manipulate.

7 minutes ago, wev said:

Well, he managed it with Seb, Max has been riding the Golden Boy title since he was a kid, he's easy to manipulate.

Just look at what kind of a person Seb has become since leaving Red Bull.

12 hours ago, ryodi said:

Red Bull Racing PR are on it

Noooo! People posting RB bad. Need a distraction... pronto. Ok repost this dog pic from 2017. 

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

On 29/07/2021 at 15:28, mexos said:

IMAGINE.

Stewards look at new evidence. Change their minds on the outcome. Max given a 5 place grid penalty.

Honda say vroom vroom is ok. Max fights back to take an easy win and it goes pop. Lewis wins.

THE PROPHECY. FORGET THE FIRST BIT. :blah:

Sir Lew finally gets payback for the injustice of Sepang 2016. Hashtag blessed.

11 minutes ago, GwiDan said:

Ricciardo is getting dropped at this rate. 

Nah. Everything changes next year. The qualities of the 2022 Mclaren will be nothing like the 2020/21.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Is it me or has the camera work been terrible so far. All of the shots are too close to the cars.

I was just moaning about the exact same thing. They seem to think they are filming the fast and furious, hungaroring drift rather than an actual motor race.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Is it me or has the camera work been terrible so far. All of the shots are too close to the cars.

But the sponsors!!

It doesn’t seem that different to usual to be honest, it’s already too close

All the off board shots are useless, you can’t see anything other than that there is a car on your screen. You can’t see speed, turning ability, change in direction, braking or anything else. I’d almost prefer if the whole thing was onboards. 

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!
  • Kryptonian changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - Can we be nice?