Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!

T Pot

The Nico sustainability bit needs to be shown every day on every channel. That was good I thought.

The team needs to do better though. When we had the double header at the Red Bull Ring, the commentary team flew back home for a days. Gotta live what you preach. 

Vettel did a bit with Channel 4 regarding sustainability yesterday and made a very a valid point, which Dominicalli agreed with, (and that we've discussed here before) about how the quickest and easiest fix they could do is to sort the calendar out

4 minutes ago, taurusnipple said:

The Nico sustainability bit needs to be shown every day on every channel. That was good I thought.

The team needs to do better though. When we had the double header at the Red Bull Ring, the commentary team flew back home for a days. Gotta live what you preach. 

Channel 4 did a bit on this yesterday too with Seb, he basically said the easiest thing to change now without any real effort would be the calendar, minimise the travelling from one end of the globe to the other.

:lol:

It's something that always baffles me when the calendar is released, for a sport that involves going around in circles I don't understand why they can't make the same thing apply to how they do the races, apart from some races obviously have specific positions on the calendar for "historical" reasons 

Spoiler

Replace historical with financial

In a few cases I think the climate does play a part (and it was pretty interesting last year having those cooler/wetter races as they were there basically off the usual schedule).  Aus, Singapore, Abu Dhabi etc? Canada too, wrong time of year and we would have snowy GP :D 

2 minutes ago, sprite said:

In a few cases I think the climate does play a part (and it was pretty interesting last year having those cooler/wetter races as they were there basically off the usual schedule).  Aus, Singapore, Abu Dhabi etc? Canada too, wrong time of year and we would have snowy GP :D 

Spiked tyres! :omg:

7 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Are other people watching this live on 4? Is the race at ten past three?

Yes watching live on channel 4, lights out at 3pm (they ditched the ten past stuff this season).

3 minutes ago, wev said:

I'm surprised he let them have that long distance shot stood next to DC, Webber and Steve :lol:

I know it was just a promo for a film, but I loved the whole thing. 

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!
  • Kryptonian changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - Can we be nice?