IGNORED

Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy

T Pot

2 minutes ago, mexos said:

121A51E7-4644-46F2-9109-73E0CB28F32C.jpeg.2c56cac5aff7713145c16aebfc47af08.jpeg

I stayed here too, which seems is fitting in name:

https://www.google.com/maps/@43.6280288,7.1298107,3a,75y,145.03h,99.36t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1so34EQ-LWUk55M8i828fOSg!2e0!5s20190601T000000!7i16384!8i8192

But in reality is the cheapest place with a roof in Europe.  This was back in 2005, and not for the F1.  Thanks the the amazing GBP to Euro exchange rate, the hotel cost somewhere in the region 12 quid a night.  I like to think I did visiting Monaco the right way.  :D

Just now, Corranga said:

Lewis is doing it anyway, but surely he DOES need to do fastest lap prior to being lapped

Yeah, if Max galaxy brains this he could have lapped Lewis and then immediately slowed down just enough Sainz can't quite bridge the gap.

Just now, Corranga said:

As someone who waves a racket around for a living, she's not so good with a flag.

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

You'd think Serena would be used to waving a stick-like object around.

Exactly my thoughts. 

Just now, Arc'Tan'Gent said:

Possibly the most boring race I've ever watched. Spent most of it wondering why Sam Beckett never made it home in Quantum Leap.

Because of the unseen episode where he materialised in the body of the guy who had to make an F1 race around someone's lounge exciting and failed miserably.

Max did what he had to do and with the bendy wing still legal in Baku he's got a good shot of winning there as well. Hamilton was off it all weekend and then Mercedes decided to use a dumb strategy call to make it worse. I feel sorry for Bottas who did well and then got his usual cursed Mercedes pit stop. The Max hype is going to be out of control this week.