IGNORED

Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy

T Pot

Just now, Nicky said:

if you clearly watch the replay and watch maxs car and the 2nd red bull they're completely different lines. Max was all about pushing ham out. so it's fucking deserved the dirty little cunt.

Yes, you often take a different line when you pass.  Putting your car in the way of someone on track is perfectly normal and perfectly legal.

And if it wasn't you'd literally never have a pass not on a straight by DRS.

1 minute ago, Shimmyhill said:

Nope, he dive bombed and didn’t make it - he set the precedent in Brazil - Karma!

He literally made it.

1 minute ago, NexivRed said:

Completely unnatural line into the apex designed to do nothing but disadvantage another driver, not advantage yourself. 

On balance I think the decision is right. 

Yes, that's called "Overtaking".   If passing without in any way making another driver change line is illegal then we'll never get a non-DRS pass again.

Just now, Nicky said:

if you clearly watch the replay and watch maxs car and the 2nd red bull they're completely different lines. Max was all about pushing ham out. so it's fucking deserved the dirty little cunt.

People keep saying things like this, but it doesn't make sense.

The apex changes depending on a number of factors including how you want to take the corner and if there is another car in place.

How do you expect 2 cars to overtake / be overtaken if they take the same line as, in your example, the 2nd Red Bull?

1 minute ago, NexivRed said:

Don’t fucking start. Talk to people decently during the race please. Not like we’re thick cunts. You turn into another person in this thread I swear to god. 

Personal attack when I'm just talking about racing?

and I'm the different person.

Ok.