IGNORED

Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy

T Pot

Just now, Dudley said:

LOL they're fantastically Mercedes biased. Did you not watch Silverstone and Monza?  Both barely at fault crashes, Silverstone they were all giggling, Monza they were calling it the end of the fucking universe.

lmao, go wash your face

Just now, Dudley said:

I wonder why Red Bull aren't going for the FL point, it'll be crucial if for some reason neither score next week.

Max has more wins, if they finish even, he is champion.

Also, +5 sec on a 22.5sec stop, and if they stop now, Hamilton also stops now, it's last lap or nothing.

1 minute ago, kiroquai said:

Max is now only going as quick per lap as Ocon, so don’t think Red Bull will be able to find a space.

Yeah, which is great, we got a 1 race championship.  Shame it's at a circuit barely better than this. I miss the days of ending in Suzuka or Brazil.

3 minutes ago, keineboom said:

Wow, I can't remember as good as race as this, maybe that one between Rosberg and Hamilton wherever that was?

Both those years when Lewis won and threw him the 2nd-place cap, and when Rosberg won the championship with Hamilton backing him up to try and get Seb to overtake him