IGNORED

Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy

T Pot

Lando was doing so well, lots of questions to be asked after that one.

Seb is a class act, stopping and presumably waiting for a thumbs up / wave from Lando before carrying in.

Why do we continue to visit Spa in the month that has the highest chance and amount of rainfall..

1 minute ago, Sidewaysbob said:

It's not often you see another driver stop to check a crashed driver these days. Fair play Vettel, my admiration increase for you. 

Had to be Seb.

Proper bum clencher when Martin said did that go round. Glad he’s on his feet, but looks like he’s hurt his arm?

3 minutes ago, mexos said:

Had to be Seb.

Proper bum clencher when Martin said did that go round. Glad he’s on his feet, but looks like he’s hurt his arm?

I was watching him come out of la source and had a very nasty feeling he was going to have a huge crash in eau rouge. I jumped a bit when they cut from the long shot behind the trees to the close up showing the car in bits going round. 

Does quali have a time limit on if they continue or not (other than daylight) before changing to tomorrow? Like how a race has a 4 hour limit including red flag time.

[edit]

Well, it's moot now with a restart announced.