The Book of Boba Fett - December 2021, Disney +

Captain Kelsten

1 hour ago, Harsin said:

34 year old Jango Fett.

spacer.png

35-40 year old Boba Fett.

spacer.png

Yeah the gleep glop equivalent of Del Boy saw old Jango coming from a mile away.

He's been down the Sarlacc, init? And that paper round on Kamino must've been a right bastard.

1 hour ago, Stoppy2000 said:

On a bit of a tangent - any good Star Wars podcasts out there?

Star Wars Sessions - two british lads running a superb pod.  Weekly main episode plus a BOBF recap.  Highly recommend.

ForceCenter - brilliant American pod.

Both avoid the toxic nonsense and agendas that are found in too many other places.

1 hour ago, Hanzo the Razor said:

He's been down the Sarlacc, init? And that paper round on Kamino must've been a right bastard.

Ties in nicely with the idea that extended time on Tatooine in general causes one to age more quickly, as evidenced with Kenobi.

26 minutes ago, Sixkiller said:

Star Wars Sessions - two british lads running a superb pod.  Weekly main episode plus a BOBF recap.  Highly recommend.

ForceCenter - brilliant American pod.

Both avoid the toxic nonsense and agendas that are found in too many other places.

Thanks - my main concern was avoiding any of the toxicity. I'll give them a go.

5 hours ago, Harsin said:

34 year old Jango Fett.

spacer.png

35-40 year old Boba Fett.

spacer.png

Yeah the gleep glop equivalent of Del Boy saw old Jango coming from a mile away.

But the Book of Boba Fett is set in the Earth equivalent of the 1980s, when an average 35 year old would look like Dennis Waterman here

image.thumb.jpeg.1b5520bf3d93f8122bcfb3bcc72be98b.jpeg

Or look like this

image.thumb.jpeg.d07f801aaa69b7721d2f90a03a199445.jpeg

9 hours ago, Hanzo the Razor said:

Also if Temuera Morrison is 61 now then he was 40 then. AOTC was filmed in summer 2000 with some pickups/reshoots done in 2001.

11 hours ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Episode 2 certainly had its moments. 

Reveal hidden contents

The Tusken Raider that went through the train carriage messing up fools and then his head pops out of the roof - legend!

I think

Spoiler

That Tuscan Raider is a woman. I have a suspicion that she's Fennec.

I'm half enjoying this but it's not as good as The Mandalorian.

12 hours ago, Pob said:

Also, this woman is apparently supposed to be 58. I can suspend my disbelief for a lot of things, but this is too much.

image.thumb.png.aae51530f9873bfefb80bba3649c8bb2.png

Chun-li aging like fine wine :wub:

on-topic as someone who thinks Star Wars is silly and only sometimes kinda okay to watch, I'm enjoying this. The action scene on the train was fun.

Spoiler

The attack on the train was wicked. Looked great, good action, funny moments.

Re; his Tuskan trainer. There was a moment last week where the shot looked just like the old 'I did manly things but now I'm taking my helmet off and Holy Shit I'm A Woman!' that films and TV have done for hundreds of years. Then I remembered they never take their masks off.

But maybe she will!

Spoiler

I remember seeing a concept art once of what the sandpeople probably look like under the masks (cant remember if it was official or just a speculative work) and if theyre anything like that then I suspect sandmom will be keeping the mask ON.