Taxi Chaos - Piece of sh*t rip-off (Switch, PS4 & Xbox One)

2 hours ago, ucci said:

Was Crazy Taxi 3(!!!) on Xbox any kop guv?

It was okay. IIRC it had a clone of the San Francisco-esque original map from 1, plus an entire new map based on New York. The original map was still better but NYC had some fun bits. They’d added a jump button which I never remembered to use.

53 minutes ago, jonathanhoey said:

It was okay. IIRC it had a clone of the San Francisco-esque original map from 1, plus an entire new map based on New York. The original map was still better but NYC had some fun bits. They’d added a jump button which I never remembered to use.

2 introduced New York, I thought 3 brought the Las Vegas-alike?

• 2 months later...

I can confirm, it's not good. Just buy Crazy Taxi instead. Within 2 minutes you have heard all the jokes from the customers before they start repeating and the weirdest thing I've ever seen is that the different actors that play the customers have the EXACT SAME LINES.

Was hoping it would be fun, but it's just poundland Crazy Taxi.

• gospvg changed the title to Taxi Chaos - Piece of shit rip-off (Switch, PS4 & Xbox One)
1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

So, less “spiritual successor” and more “piece of shit rip-off” then? Can we update the thread title before anyone gets the impression it’s any good?

Done

On 19/12/2020 at 10:18, Dudley said:

Nintendo - "Delete everything! Don't even mention Mario!  We're taking it all off sale but don't you dare try to play it anyway!"

Sega - "Cool homage bro, need any help getting it to more people?"

Sega has run their core IP so far into the ground that random internet people likely make better games anyway.

• SozzlyJoe changed the title to Taxi Chaos - Piece of sh*t rip-off (Switch, PS4 & Xbox One)