Steam Secret Santa 2020

It's not Christmas yet, but I've opened my presents! What a terrible human I am. A huge thank you to Secret Santa for:

One Step From Eden (deck-building strategy game)
Hello, Charlotte episodes 2 and 3 (sci-fi/psychological horror things)

The Red Strings Club (the only cyberpunk game worth playing)

Muse Dash (cute rhythm action thing) 

Meadow (I can't even remember but it's been on my wishlist for ages so it is hopefully excellent)

Merry Christmas all, and thank you again Santa!

Thank you Santa! (and his elf @JPR)

I am grateful to receive Master Chief Collection and Skyrim VR!

I have not played a Halo since... maybe Reach I think... and only ever Halo 1 not 2 or 3 so I look forward to digging in!

I expect that Skyrim VR will be more 'pretty mod installing' rather than playing :)

Thanks so much again to all of you goobers! I hope that 2021 is a great gaming feast!

Merry Xmas!

1 minute ago, Jamie John said:

Just got the notification :blink:

Thank you Secret Santa! Incredibly generous of you, christ! I'm well made up with that lot :D

Are we allowed to say what we've been given?

Of course we are!

And Holy shit! I got Riptale, Return of the Obra Dinn, Outer Wilds, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance!  All but one were on my wishlist, but thank you very much. That is most generous. :wub:

Merry Christmas all!! 

I had decided to go to bed at 11pm, but my dog is being a dick and wont go to bed. I think he just wanted to know what Secret Santa had brought us.  Thank you very much to my generous Santa. I got

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and DLC

Untitled Goose Game

World of Horror.

:wub::wub:

Merry Christmas all

Yaaas!

Prey - looks like some System Shock-y fun

Among Us - The kids will be delighted. They're obsessed with watching YouTube videos about it and pretending to be baby versions of the characters - I don't get it either.

Firewatch - So, what is Firewatch?

What Remains of Edith Finch - It always annoyed me that this was the one free game I missed from the Epic giveaways. Now I can rest easy.

Submerged - I can't remember why I wishlisted this now. I guess it looked good when it popped up in my queue. I hope it lives up to whatever it is.

A New Beginning - Ditto this, but I like a decent adventure game now and again.

All in all, cheers! Merry Christmas!

After a year that has been nonstop heartache and bullshit I am genuinely feeling a bit choked up from my gifts (and I haven't even started on the whiskey yet). Massive thanks to my lovely Santa - and to the wonderful JPR for sorting this all out in the face of Steam being a little git. I got an awesomely eclectic mix of titles from my wishlist that will give me loads of cool gaming over the next few weeks:

Elsinore - Shakespeare influenced adventure where you play as Ophelia

Eleven Table Tennis VR - This should help me to work off some of the mince pies...

Lost in Vivo - Amazing looking indie horror that I've almost bought loads of times

Organ Quarter - VR survival horror 

There is No Game - Highly rated indie metagame

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas in whatever situation you find yourselves in. Look forward to seeing what you're all playing on my friend's activity :)

Thanks SS!

Received the following:

Assault Android Cactus

World of Horror

Phantasmagoria

Teardown

Thank you so much. I can't remember if Teardown was on my wishlist but it was one that has always been on my mind. My new cpu upgrade for this will help. Also the horror aplenty, will give me goosebumps over to the new year. Love it!

Good grief, my Santa really went for it. :) I received:

The Longest Five Minutes - this had been on my list for a while as I really liked the premise, so I’m keen to check it out...

Puyo Puyo Tetris - I’ve always wanted to try this and a Steam version seems like it would be perfect for me, so yay.

And Bayonetta and Nier Automata - I played these on console originally but having them in my Steam library will be so much better (especially since we’re in a new generation and I may be retiring the old consoles...)

An amazingly generous selection (not to mention the earlier surprise of Noita!) - many thanks to @JPR and my Santa; I hope you have a great Xmas :wub: 

14 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Are we allowed to say what we've been given?

You'd better! The real fun starts now when happy people get their gifts and we can all revel in the joy of the season. 

Thanks again @JPRfor organising as always, best thread on the forum :D

Secret Santa rules!!! 

Thank you so, so much, really bloody generous. All hail Halo: MC Collection. :D

I have had it on my list for so, so long and love me some Halo. Happy memories of original fatboy Xbox Halo onwards. Really looking forward to playing through at my leisure on PC. 

Thank you again and Happy Christmas all. :hug:

Always feels a bit rum, opening presents just after the date changes :D

Thanks to my kind benefactor for Anodyne 2 - it's been on my list for a good while, but I've never quite pulled the trigger, despite everything I've read about it fascinating me. Looking forward to giving it a whirl this holiday!

Many thanks to my Secret Santa and @JPR for organising.

I've had a terrible day today, and the generosity shown has got me choked up a little here. Merry Christmas to you all.

Super House of Dead Ninjas

Stephen's Sausage Roll

The Jackbox Party Pack 2 

Analogue: A Hate Story

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale 

Refunct 

Monolith

Hylics 

Wow thanks for my gifts Secret Santa!.

Overwhelmed at the genererosity on here!

Shenmue III 

Manifold Garden

Now have all my Shenmue in one place and looking forward to starting on my quest!

And Manifold Garden awesome just awesome.

Lovely end to a less than spectacular year Happy Christmas all hope you have a fantastic well earned break!

• gospvg unpinned this topic