PSPlus December 2020 - Just Cause 4, Worms Rumble and Rocket Arena

• mdn2 changed the title to PSPlus December 2020 - Just Cause 4, Worms Rumble and Rocket Arena

Just Cause 4 is proper garbage. And I'm someone who loved both 2 and 3. It's just a mess of bizarre game design and stupid choices. I sometimes load it up in the vain hope of finding something good about it but switch it off in disgust about 30 minutes later. 

1 hour ago, mdn2 said:

Just Cause 4 is proper garbage. And I'm someone who loved both 2 and 3. It's just a mess of bizarre game design and stupid choices. I sometimes load it up in the vain hope of finding something good about it but switch it off in disgust about 30 minutes later. 

Yeah but it's got that aha easter egg.

Just Cause is probably one of the most mismanaged gaming properties out there. JC2 was nigh on perfect. All they needed to do was add multiplayer. 

Instead, they focused on making the world pointlessly bigger and having more explosions, making the game feel absolutely horrendous to play on consoles. What a disappointment that was. 

JC4 still lacks multiplayer but it at least was optimised better. I had a lot more fun with it than 3. 

2 is perfect really, despite it being a bit gnarly on the technical side. It’s such a big dumb fun game you can’t really complain about it too much. 3 was the same but shinier graphics, but they added enough annoying bits to make it less loveable.

4 was utterly joyless from the start, unpleasant to look at and tedious to play. If you’re new to the series, ignore 4 and give 2 or 3 a try.

1 also exists. I haven’t played it.