Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new)

The Crow

Cabin Fever

Which do I watch? <_<

I'd go:

1: The Crow

2: Men In Black

3: Final Fantasy

...and I aint seen the others, but you can't go wrong with The Crow, unless you've seen it very recently.

cabin fever starts good, reaches a peak 3/4 through PANCAKES.. PANCAKES and ends shit.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is actually really good. Beats the original version in every way IMO.

Final Fantasy is a tad boring.

The Crow is good. That guy died to make that film for you.

MIB2 is shite.

the new texas chainsaw beats the original?, the first film is one scary mo fo!, even the start had me behind the couch...oooer!, but seriously,i will hunt the new one out,,i think the first one was so amature in the acting, it seemed surreal and real at the same time,i think old Tobe knew what he was doing, though.

Sham.

the new texas chainsaw beats the original?, the first film is one scary mo fo!, even the start had me behind the couch...oooer!, but seriously,i will hunt the new one out,,i think the first one was so amature in the acting, it seemed surreal and real at the same time,i think old Tobe knew what he was doing, though.

Sham.

well i wathed the 2003 one back in october or whenever it came out. I was generally scared in parts.

So me and my mates rented the original cos we heard it was better.

We laughed all the way through. It was not scary at all.. i thought it was a big joke. I just couldnt believe why people were scared of it and why it was banned. I mean it wasnt even gory, unlike the new one..