Retro Gamer 213 (Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time)

22 hours ago, Ninja Doctor said:

@gunrock

where abouts you located. I’m sure one of us would be happy to post copies to you. 

That's very nice of you to offer, thanks. I live in Denmark but only I pick up 3 or 4 issues a year, depending on content. I'd probably subscribe, if I had more free time to read (or I was commuting) and also if it was easier to get the magazine from their distributors.

25 minutes ago, gunrock said:

That's very nice of you to offer, thanks. I live in Denmark but only I pick up 3 or 4 issues a year, depending on content. I'd probably subscribe, if I had more free time to read (or I was commuting) and also if it was easier to get the magazine from their distributors.

Would a digital version not be more practical?

@Rex Grossman No, I generally prefer physical books, magazines, games etc. I'm probably a dinosaur in that regard.

I will read fiction on a kindle but programming references I prefer physical books. I will read a digital newspaper but prefer a physical magazine - probably because my phone screen is too small, I don't have a tablet and my laptop is a pseudo-gamer laptop (it was cheap) not something I would read on, in bed.

Here's everything you need to know about the new distributors.

I bought an "Instant access" digital sub to RG this morning.

I've had an order confirmation but no subscriber number or access.

I have however had a request to fill in a feedback survey about their service.

The feedback link goes to a 404 not found page.