DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

13 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

Dispatch email from Game yesterday, but no tracking number or anything. Maybe today, maybe Monday. Will see what happens.

If it's Royal Mail, I do believe they treat Saturdays as a working day, so if it's not today it could well be tomorrow rather than Monday.

If you only just got the tracking number, seems likely it will be tomorrow rather than today? Unless the tracking shows its made a lot of progress towards you already. As I got my dispatch mail at 5pm and no text from RM I think that's me writing off today already.

34 minutes ago, pledge said:

If you only just got the tracking number, seems likely it will be tomorrow rather than today? Unless the tracking shows its made a lot of progress towards you already.

Yeah, I'd be surprised to see it today.  The tracking only shows it arriving at South West DC from where it "will now be sent to your local delivery office".

1 minute ago, Reynard said:

Yeah, I'd be surprised to see it today.  The tracking only shows it arriving at South West DC from where it "will now be sent to your local delivery office".

Does the tracking say where it originated from?

Bit weird. I bought one from Game which is scheduled for the 10th of next month, but I got a packing update from them through the night.

Hmm. I bought it for a friend (who's paying for it, I'm not that generous), so it doesn't bother me too much either way, but still curious.

I’m supposed to be on RM24 but have had no tracking info through from GAME or a text from Royal Mail. And now my order page doesn’t say the shipping method - that was only in my original dispatch email yesterday. So I’m a bit in limbo.

EDIT: Bollocks, my GAME account has my old personal home phone number on it in the mobile number field!

27 minutes ago, Moz said:

Arriving by 10pm tonight. That’s virtually tomorrow Amazon!!!

I have the same. You're Bristol as well, right?

Annoyingly the Demon's Souls I ordered from Amazon shortly after getting the PS4 yesterday is already out for delivery. Guess I'll stare at it while waiting for the email telling me the console's been delayed or turned into an air fryer.

After getting very lucky with an order yesterday, I'm impressed by John Lewis (and DPD): my new toy lifestyle choice awaits me in our living room, I am reliably informed. Wonder what time I can get away with heading home...