DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

5 minutes ago, Tomdominer said:

I am STILL waiting. 25 stops left... :(

My Very order is 52 stops away still, what a joke, the drivers been round the corner from my house for about 5 hours, he must have a MASSIVE van or lots of tiny parcels.

Also Yodel tracking site seems to be broken now.

29 minutes ago, sid said:

This is the shite message of shite .... my mate got it for his console, I’ve got it for my games. Anyone else ???

0DD6A131-6BF5-407E-96FB-D80A5F8BF26A.jpeg

Unfortunately, our driver recognised what this was and realised there was mad bank to be made on Ebay. We're really very sorry for the inconvenience.

6 minutes ago, FozZ said:

Work done, tomorrow booked off and system update is downloading, so whilst it does that, have my pet pics :D

As you can clearly tell, Pickle can't wait to play.... 

1857121757_Screenshot_20201119-1853462.thumb.png.fa0b628bb2c463e23ca26814f9f31446.png

I've not got a PS5 coming, but this has been a lovely thread to trawl through and spend pos points (mainly on pets). Would like to have given this more than just the one. Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, englishbob said:

How many of you got this today that just don't have time until Sunday, or something? 

versus

Those waiting for it and getting mugged off today, with tomorrow booked off?

The former. Having dinner delivered in a bit and I'll see how arsed I can actually be after that. I'd imagine tomorrow night might be ok but everything is just sitting in the cupboard at the moment.

22 minutes ago, FozZ said:

Work done, tomorrow booked off and system update is downloading, so whilst it does that, have my pet pics :D

As you can clearly tell, Pickle can't wait to play.... 

1857121757_Screenshot_20201119-1853462.thumb.png.fa0b628bb2c463e23ca26814f9f31446.png

That's exactly the PS5 set-up that I bought. 

My Pickle is a cantankerous 11 year old black-and-white cat though. :lol:

1 hour ago, Spacehost said:

It will have "gone missing".

Every time (admittedly not that many) I've ordered alcohol from Amazon the delivery stalls somewhere between the warehouse and my local depot. Eventually a few days later I get a message from Amazon there's been a problem and the tracking history vanishes, then the order is refunded.