IGNORED

DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

Thor

10 minutes ago, pledge said:

Was there any indication of whether the email was just delayed, or they are still only just preparing to give it to the courier?  

I've had zero from them since they charged me and sent a packing notice. I was loathe to use them in the first place but this really isn't winning them any more business from me.

Same here. A handful of people on HUD say they just received it and never got a dispatch email/tracking code, so might be that it's just not being updated on Game's end. But my confidence levels have plummeted!

10 minutes ago, StephenM said:

Same here. A handful of people on HUD say they just received it and never got a dispatch email/tracking code, so might be that it's just not being updated on Game's end. But my confidence levels have plummeted!

That makes it worse in a way, because now I don't know if I should be waiting in for it. If they have sent then it could be here today, Friday, Monday, who knows.  It's 2020, they could just post on Twitter they had a problem with emails. I saw that Yodel disputed the statement that Game put out blaming them.

It's here!! Amazon delivered about 4 pm!! Woohoo :omg:

Since Sunday I've been suffering terribly with labyrinthitis so I'm afraid I won't be up to playing with the thing yet :( but it has brought me some joy unboxing it and holding the dualsense controller, I love the feel of it!! So happy, what a wonderful distraction. 

I hope it works, I'm waiting an hour for it to warm up to room temperature 'cos it was really cold outside don't want any frazzled electronics. 

20201119_164736.jpg

2 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Despatch email has come through from GAME. RM48.

No tracking number. :hmm:

Just got same. No explanation why they charged and packed it two days ago and then left it until 5pm today to dispatch it.

77DC1B85-29E0-4241-A48B-C52925DFD007.jpeg.dffa59ab9727a059f1a9e81f3c41848a.jpeg

This image annoyed me as well. Its correct but at a glance I thought this meant delivered.

1 minute ago, Bleeders said:

Same here. Monday delivery if it’s RM48 then?

My postman friend tells me that they do strive to deliver RM48 packages on a Saturday. But also that they've been striving to do lots of things this year and with more demand/more people off, that's a far cry from actually doing it! Take that unspecific input for what you will :-)

1 hour ago, pledge said:

Was there any indication of whether the email was just delayed, or they are still only just preparing to give it to the courier?  

I've had zero from them since they charged me and sent a packing notice. I was loathe to use them in the first place but this really isn't winning them any more business from me.

My order status didn’t change to shipped until the email came, so I suspect the latter.