DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

My Amazon order had 2:45pm to 6pm for delivery and now it's slipped to 6pm-8pm. In my experience of delivery estimates slipping like that with them then that usually means it won't be coming today, 8pm will slide on by and help will insist it can still come up until 10pm when they know full well the driver has clocked off.  

Also no idea why it's coming from the Doncaster depot when I'm just down the road from the Leeds one.  

Ah well, we'll see! <_<

Oof these games prices are going to take a little getting used to unless they come down as they usually do.

Assuming £50 is the best price around for Spiderman?

Sorry for the non-"it's here" post, passing the time until DPD do their thing later today...

7 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Mine arrived about an hour ago but haven’t unboxed as giving it to a friend. It’s too big. Hopefully they release a PS5 slim next year. 

Yeah me to mate, going to give it away as well, couldn't take any money off of somebody for something so big, i mean there's just no space, i was thinking of storing my PS4 inside it