DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

5 minutes ago, Madness said:

Argos Crew checking in - had a text on Saturday saying it’ll deffo come Thursday but had no dispatch notification or tracking. 

just need to keep the faith!

Argos delivered one of my sons Xboxes. They didnt update any tracking info at all. I had to ring them to get it

7 minutes ago, Madness said:

Argos Crew checking in - had a text on Saturday saying it’ll deffo come Thursday but had no dispatch notification or tracking. 

just need to keep the faith!

Every time I order something from Argos it’s basically radio silence from them other than a text confirming the delivery date right after I make the order. You have to contact them to get tracking information. 

GAME have updated their contact page:

PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Important Information

Limited Stock Coming 19th November Online Only 

PS5 console ordering update: The PS5 console will be made available to order online only from tomorrow morning but no earlier than 9am

This sounds like good news for those like me who pre-ordered through the website trick after the cutoff date, if they're expecting more stock tomorrow. Implies that they have enough for all the pre-orders.

7 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Hopefully, they're smashing out the payment taking/dispatching right now.

I think there's only been one poster in here with any developments from GAME.

Apparently most payments come out after 5pm. 

Luckily I’m on a course tomorrow so can F5 to my heart’s content at various other retailers. 

Although I did just check. Dirt 5 has been shipped and has a DPD number but my order for the PS5 and accessories DID have a number from last week but it has now gone from the page.

So, this means that either a new number will be issued later OR they have had the foresight to package Dirt 5 and the PS5 together.

:sherlock:

3 minutes ago, Tomdominer said:

We need blow by blow updates on the first forum PS5 arrival. STAT.

Well I can tell you that Birchwood isn't on the Isle of Man as a starter for ten.

Edit - It's in Warrington, which is the Hermes hub it's coming through so no doubt it's just a kink on the reporting system and that just means it's left the depot.  Either that or someone's getting a free PS5.

Don't panic fellow ShopTo orderers. I got the Series X last week and literally never even got a dispatch email from them. At some point the day before delivery day a tracking link appeared on my account on the website which didn't even work until delivery day and that was that. It got delivered fine.

Not defending their lacklustre communication but based on my experience last week you might have to wait a while to get anything concrete.